1.

A wave of familiarity washed over me as I stepped onto the platform. There was something significantly special about getting on the train and going back to Hogwarts. Maybe it was the fact that I would be able to see my friends. Hogwarts always felt like home, but this year was my sixth year and I would be graduating soon.

I scanned the platform but there was no sign of my friends. It was almost time to board the train and I suspected that they had arrived early and I was probably the only one who had 'accidently' slept in and arrived late. Not very surprising. But before I could continue my train of thought my mother pulled me into a warm and bone crushing hug.

"Oh, I'm going to miss you so much darling! Please be good, and do take care of yourself, for once. " I laughed and hugged her back.

I patted her back comfortingly. "Alright Mum, I promise I'll be good." I said as I escaped her hug.

She gave me a disbelieving look.

I threw my head back in laughter, "Okay, let's be more realistic here. I promise to try and be good." I said, a small smirk on my face.

My dad smiled at me and patted my shoulder, "Send us a letter here and there, won't you? I'd like to know that my daughter is live and well."

I laughed and replied, "Alright, alright. Now don't worry about me. I'll be fine but I've got to go, take care of yourselves! I love you both, bye!" I gave both of them a kiss on the cheek and boarded the train. Once I got on, I gave them one last wave and then went to find my compartment.

I smiled as I saw people reuniting and hugging, it was actually quite nice to see- THUMP! In that exact moment a person decided to collide with my shoulder. The same shoulder I had accidentally hit earlier when I was rushing to the car.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" I exclaimed angrily to the person that bumped into my shoulder. "I'm fragile, you know" I huffed in annoyance, but the person had already ran off.

Rolling my eyes, I swiftly grabbed my bag and ran my fingers up and down my 'injured' shoulder as I walked towards my compartment, it had only been five minutes and I was already hurt. Typical Josie. I was so lost in thought that I almost walked past my compartment, but when I heard the familiar, loud laughter of my friends through the glass door I stopped. I could recognise their voices anywhere.

A smile attached itself to my lips and I slid the compartment door open with ease.

I leaned against the door frame, "Hey, anyone see a bunch of animals around here? There was a dog, a mouse, a wolf and what was that last one? A moose?" I asked teasingly.