32.

We were currently on a train back to the Kings Cross Station and I still hadn't told anyone anything and it was driving me insane. I was always looking for the perfect time, the perfect moment to just explain everything. But you know what they say, when you're looking for something you never find it and I could not find it. The only reason I was stressing out so much was because if there was one thing I couldn't do - it was keep secrets. I couldn't keep a secret for the life of me, unless it was absolutely urgent it was especially hard to keep a secret from your best friends.

"I can't do this anymore!" I said, slamming my hand down on the chair.

Remus sprung out of his seat, almost dropping the cards that he was holding. "What the- are you alright Josie?" He said, looking at me weirdly.

Thats when I began to spill everything, it was like I couldn't stop my mouth from talking - it felt like my body was literally forcing me to tell them as if it couldn't take the pressure of holding a secret. Which, knowing me was probably true. Once I had finished talking, they all paused for a moment before shooting  questions at me in a rapid manner.

Peter gasped, "Mulciber and Avery performed an unforgivable curse on you?!"

Sirius looked at me like he was talking to Satan himself, "Wait, so what? Kenneth is innocent?" He scoffed, "No, no way. I call bullshit."

James then looked at me, "Hey, is this what you were telling me about the other day?"

Sirius looked at him, curiously. "What'd she tell you?"

I rolled my eyes, "Look! That's not - that's not the point. The point is that I don't know if there is a point at all!" I said, honestly. "To answer all of your questions. Yes, to all."

James then wiped his glasses with the bottom of his shirt, "But it doesn't make sense Josie. So you say that Kenneth took the potion and then used the imperio curse to make you say all those stuff but then he suddenly somehow realises what he did was wrong? What kind of potion works like that? I don't believe it."

Sirius's eyes flickered between me and James, "Well, The Elixir of Hades if taken in small doses has a very temporary effect on the drinker. The smaller the dose, the less it has an effect on you. But they probably only use the elixir for special occasions, I mean it is extremely rare and hard to find."

We all looked at him suspiciously, he wasn't one for sprouting out random facts - especially when they were related to school.

"The Elixir of Hades? Is that what it's called?" I asked, impressed.

Peter narrowed his eyes as he bit the head off a chocolate frog, "How do you know that?" He asked suspiciously.

He coughed and I could swear that there was a twinge of pink on his face, "Yeah, when I'm at home there's nothing to do so I read. A lot. So, my great aunt was a potioneer, she kept a lot of her work documented. She also wrote about various potions. Including rare ones."

James tilted his head to the side, "Wait, how did you know which potion it was?"

Sirius shrugged, "It was fairly easy to pin-point, it's the only elixir that can cause symptoms like that."

"Sirius, what else can you tell me about this elixir?" I asked, inching towards him suddenly feeling very gravitated towards the subject.