15.

I know it was you, Longbottom! I swear to Salazar that I'll get you- you blood traitor!" Mulciber said, wiping off the excess sludge that was on him, his face and body were turning ruby red and his hands were shaking as if he was going to strangle me any minute now though I hardly thought that was going to happen with McGonnagall standing next tome.

"Mr. Mulciber! I will not tolerate that kind of language in this classroom. Detention, tonight and tomorrow night and I will be speaking to Professor Slughorn about this outrageous use of language. I suggest you go to the washroom and remove this" Minerva pointed to his face "Filth that is on you."

I smirked, "Yeah Mulciber wipe that filth off."

"Miss. Longbottom, I suggest you take a seat." McGonnagall said, sharply.

I smiled and gave her a two-finger salute and took a seat next to Benjy Fenwick, a relatively nice Ravenclaw boy who was probably the most sarcastic and witty person I ever met. After me, of course. I had only spoken to him a handful of times, usually during Divination due to the fact that he was my partner and probably the funniest dream interpreter in the universe.

I nudged him, "Hey Benjamin, what are we supposed to do again?"

He rolled his eyes, "It's Benjy, Josette." He said mockingly, "We're supposed to do the bird-conjuring charm but I guess you were a little distracted with Mulciber over there." He then motioned with his eyes to Mulciber who was full on glaring at me.

I gave Mulciber a little wave before turning to Benjy, "You know what? I think he likes me." I laughed.

He played along and nodded, "Mhm, don't be surprised if you get a love letter from Mulciber or perhaps poisoned chocolates, though I doubt he's capable of that."

I scoffed, "I'm surprised he can brush his teeth in the morning, let alone poison chocolates."

He laughed, flashing me his pearly white teeth. "Quiet, Josie you're distracting me- we're supposed to be working."

I chuckled, "Sorry, I forgot you're a Ravenclaw."

"How prejudice as usual, Gryffindor." He grinned, slightly leaning towards me.

"I try." I grinned cockily, he raised his brow but said nothing. I took this as the perfect time to say the bird-conjuring spell and release a flock of birds from my wand right at Mulciber.

"Miss. Longbottom! That is unacceptable! Five points from Gryffindor." McGonnagall said unamused and in an instant zapped the birds away.

CWhoa! Sorry about that Mulciber, guess my hand slipped." I said, with a small shrug.

Mulciber turned to me and mouthed, 'blood traitor'. That one word sent shivers down my spine but I did what any other stupidly brave Gryffindor did, I smiled back.

The reason I seemed to always go after Mulciber was the fact that he used to bully me and a lot of other people in fourth year. Mulciber used to curse and hex me when the boys weren't around and back then, I accepted it. But last year when Mulciber used dark magic on Mary I swore to myself that I would never again let him do anything to me or anybody else. So I decided to give him a taste of his own medicine whenever I got the chance, sort of like a way to tell him that I wasn't afraid of him or his group of idiot friends.