Chapter 11

Celeste quickly caught up with the executioners. "As a British envoy, and a member of the British ministry, I have a right to attend this execution. And I had a talk with Mr. Graves. It's his order for them to let me attend this execution." Celeste mentioned that as she kept walking with the group.

The executioners exchanged a look before saying nothing but letting her follow them. Newt looked at Celeste, who just subtly nodded her head. His eyes went wide in an extremely drastic way.

They entered the death potion room, as that's what it's called by the MACUSA. Celeste without a noise, slipped her wand through her robes in her hand. She was looking for the right moment.

"This won't hurt a bit." One of the executioners said to Tina as she extracted the memory from the woman. Celeste, taking this a sign, blasted two spells at a time at the executioner in the front.

She quickly ducked the incoming spell from the executioner holding Tina, before standing straight and twisted her wrist, throwing the executioner against the wall. Tina almost falls backward, but Celeste uses her magic to keep her from falling.

"Fuck." Celeste muttered as she looked at Newt, and then at Tina. "Celeste..." Newt muttered as he approached the woman. "The very same. Here let me help you." Celeste said, clicking her finger and making the shackles on their hand fall down.

"No time for reunions. Let's just run!" Celeste exclaimed as she heard the alarm blare. Newt and Tina nodded their heads and rushed out of the room with Celeste running in front.

"I am so fired!" Celeste exclaimed as they ran through the floor, and they blared like a banshee. Celeste saw a bunch of aurors running in their direction.

Before she could do anything, she saw swooping evil fly over her head and attack the incoming aurors. "I love him." Celeste remarked, chuckling whilst not stopping at all.

"Glad to know that!" Newt exclaimed while keeping up with Celeste. Tina was running beside Celeste. "Come on now, leave his brain." Newt exclaimed for the Swooping evil, who flew to him.

"Not trying to be a party pooper, but I don't know how we're gonna escape this place!" Celeste exclaimed as they rushed towards the staircase.

But at the precise time, A blonde haired woman ran into them. She extended Newt's case. "Get in." She said, panting.

"You are an angel, love." Celeste said, sighing loudly. "Talk later, get inside first." The lady said, setting the case down and opening it.

Celeste waited for the muggle, Newt and Tina to get inside. Celeste followed the suit, giving a last smile to the lady before climbing down the case.

Once she touched the wooden ground of the case, she looked at Newt, who was looking at her already. "You have got a lot to explain." Celeste said, her hands on her hips.

"I can, after we are sure that we are safe." Newt said hastily, before giving her an apologetic look. "I will hold you on that later." Celeste said before addressing the confused looks of the duo present there.

"Oh where are my manners? I am Celeste Fischer, maybe the ex head hitwitch of the British ministry. Nice to meet you." Celeste said, approaching Tina.

"Propentina Goldstein. I have heard many things about you." Tina said, shaking her. "Good things I hope." Celeste joked before looking at the plump man.

"Newt did mention you to me while we searched for his niffler." The man said with a bright smile. "By the way, my name's Jacob. Jacob Kowalski." Jacob introduced himself to her.

"Good to meet you Mr. Kowalski. I hope Newt haven't given you much trouble." Celeste joked, earning a noise of protest from Newt.

"I am going to check on the creatures. Newt, coming with me?" Celeste asked as she approached the door. "Yes, just give me a second." Newt said, before Celeste walked out of the room.