Chapter 12

Celeste found herself going through the American wizarding newspapers as everyone tried to settle the creatures. She wanted to find the odd things.

"Invisible force wrecks New York." Celeste mumbled as she read one of the newspapers before picking up another.

"Did you find anything weird?" Tina asked as she leaned over the door frame after she settled the occamy.

"Yes, I did. Invisible force. None of the creatures that can turn invisible can wreck this sort of chaos. And if for a moment I had a doubt on it being an obscurus, now I am certain that it's an obscurus." Celeste said, rubbing her temples.

"Do you think it can be Credence?" Tina asked hesitantly. "If he has magic and if he is that abused as you say, then it would be a surprise if he isn't." Celeste said, looking at the woman.

"Tina, you and I both know the theory of obscurus. They come into existence when children ,who are showing accidental magic, are put in harm's way. And Credence was put through it since he was a child. And Graves knows this as well. He knows that it's an obscurus that wrecks this city." Celeste said, waving her wand making the newspaper disappear.

"So you think he wants the obscurus? But why? What is his gain in all of this?" Tina asked as she watched the woman stand up and remove her cloak.

"There are only two reasons why. He has either joined hands with Grindelwald or he is not Graves." Celeste said as she hung the cloak on the hanger.

Tina was shocked because they can be a great possibility. Celeste walked away from the shed in the case towards the trio that were discussing something. Tina followed the suit.

"Whatcha talking about?" Celeste asked as she took a seat on the bench. "About school." Queenie answered with a squeal. "Ah hogwarts." Celeste said, chuckling.

"Wait, do wizards have school?" Jacob asked, he had a bucket in his hand. "Yes. Illvermony is the best wizarding school ever." Queenie said, grinning.

"I beg to differ from Queenie. It's hogwarts. It has been for many years." Celeste said, as a caladrius settled on her shoulder.

"Hogwash." Queenie trailed that part of the statement making Celeste chuckle before they were interrupted with loud thunder.

Everyone rushed towards the Thunderbird who was screeching in warning. "He sensed danger." Newt said before the group exchanged looks with each other.

The group found themselves on the roof of a building, and they could see something dark destroying things.

"Merlin." Celeste whispered as she watched the obscurus wracking chaos in the city center. She had handled obscurus, but not as violent as this one.

"I am not going to let them kill it." Newt's statement pierced through Celeste's ears making her snap her towards Newt.

Newt turned towards her and handed the case to Celeste. "In case I don't return, you know what to do." Newt said hastily as he thrusted the case in her hands.

"What- Newt what the fuck do you think you are doing?!" Celeste exclaimed as she watched him climb the edge of the building.

"Saving the obscurus." Newt said before he disapparated. "NEWT YOU ASSHOLE!" Celeste exclaimed before she turned towards Tina, who was confused.

"Take this case. And there is the guide on the creatures in the first drawer of the table." Celeste said, handing the case to the woman.

"And what do you think you are doing?" Tina asked the woman as she did the same thing as Newt.

"Helping newt and making sure he doesn't get himself killed." Celeste said, before disapparating with a loud crack.

She appeared behind a car, a few meters away from where Newt was crouching. "What are you doing here?" Newt asked, shocked.