The Eldest Daughter:Chapter 1

The Eldest Daughter
Chapter 1
------------------------------------------------------

Let me tell you what I can... I'm sort of a type of demigod. I guess, well that's more of my "cover." I can't tell you too much, but as this story goes, you'll be surprised at what comes.

I wake back up under the Empire State Building, the main place of the gods for now. I sit up and take in my surroundings. A familiar face, finally. I get up and walk over to the man in the wheelchair. "Long time no see!" I say as I walk up.
"Zeus told you'd be here." Chiron grinned at me.
"Yep." I fake smile and then frown again.
"You've been there this time, haven't you?"
"Yeah... Worst... Um... Travel through there ever. Who of the team is at camp?"
"All of them."
"Really!?! I thought it'd be longer than this!!"
"Apparently not... Ready to go see them?"
"Not really... But maybe after I eat... Haven't had anything but fire for who knows how long."
"Ok, then, let's go!"

After lunch, Chiron takes me to the camp. Man, it's been a while since I've been here. I wonder who will recognize me... Chiron sent me to the Big House while he gathered everyone. He walked in first, followed by Percy, who didn't recognize me but I knew he wouldn't. Then Annabeth, she seemed to recognized me but didn't know from where. Next
Thalia came in, she pulled out her sword and had it against my throat in less than 10 seconds. Everyone else started coming in.
"Hi!" I grinned. "You're not a tree?"
"7 or more years and all you can say is 'you're not a tree?!?'" She pulled her sword back, just to be replaced with Reyna's.
"Reyna... Nice to see you again..." I not smiling anymore.
"You should be dead." Her face remaining straight.
"I was... Multiple times since our last meeting."
"What?" Everyone, but Chiron, asked.
"Yeah... Luke?" I asked as he walked in. Then he was followed by Nico, who was the end of the line. "Nico?"
They both looked at me in shock.
"Wait, you know all of them?" Annabeth asked.
"I know you too. And Percy, and, hi, Grover. And Rachel!!" She ran over and gave me a hug.
"I didn't know you were a demigod!!" I exclaimed.
"Oh, I'm not! I'm the oracle." She grinned.
"Really?!? I thought hades placed that curse??"
"He didn't, but I or Apollo or somehow it was broken."
"That's cool!"
"Ok... How do you know us all?" Annabeth asked.
"You did always ask questions." I smiled and looked at her. "I told you I was a daughter of Athena, it was while you were with Thalia and Luke."
"Oh, yeah. I remember now. But you're not a daughter of Athena?"
"Nope!"
"Then who?"
"Only three of you in this room know and for now... It's gonna stay that way."
------------------------------------------------------
Please tell me whatcha think!!