The Eldesr Daughter: Chapter 6

The Eldest Daughter
Chapter 6
------------------------------------------------------
At the dinner pavilion later, I get pancakes, fried eggs, and bacon and of course, dr. Pepper. "Hey, Jasmine?" Luke walks up.
"Yeah?" I look at him.
"I need to talk to you later." He walks off.
"That was odd." Thalia sits down.
"Yeah... It kinda was." I chuckle. I look at her meal. "Salad? Again?"
"I like salad!" She says loudly.
Everyone starts laughing.

After dinner, I run to find Luke. "Hey, man. What's up?" I ask him.
"Hey. Um, how do you know us all?"
"I keep telling you guys. I can't say."
"Why?"
"Because I can't!" I fly off in frustration.

"Jasmine!" Jason yells.
"Yeah?" I run over to him.
"I'm getting a gift for Piper, but I don't know what I want to give her. Any ideas?"
"Why are you asking me? Wouldn't you rather have Thalia's opinion?"
"Thalia's great and all. But she's a bit... tougher? Than you and Piper."
"Oh, thanks!" I say sarcastically.
"You're much tougher than Piper, you're just a different tough."
"I was kidding, but ouch." I laugh. "How bout you get her a new belt to hold her dagger?"
"No. She has a really nice one."
"How about a... Bow and quiver?"
"Hmm... I think that'll work!" He smiles and runs off. "Thanks Jazz!"
"No problem!"

I head toward the Zeus cabin. Please, no... No nightmares!! Back to my time with Percy... "You've got to go." Chiron told me.
"Why?" I asked.
"Poseidon's son has been born. I'm not sure when he be here. But you and me both know you can't be here he does."
I pack and leave. Instead of listening to Chiron, I head right toward Percy Jackson's home.
*Knock, knock!* I knocked on the apartment door.
"Hello?" Sally Jackson answers.
"Hi... Um, my name's Jasmine. I a child of Zeus and a friend of Chiron's. I need somewhere to stay and I'm sure you could use some help with the baby. I can help, please." I explain to her.
"Well, first let's get you inside." She let's me in and I go sit on the couch. We talk for about an hour. We come to an agreement and she decides to let me stay.
Six months later. "Sally, I've got to go. There're some griffons outside and if I don't leave, there'll be more monsters soon." I explain.
"Ok, here take this with you. Hopefully it help you somehow." She hands me $100.
"I can't take this."
"You can and you will. Thank you for everything you've done." She gives me a hug.
"No, thank you!" I run out the door and leave. I run up to the roof of the apartment complex. "Hey!" Why did I do that? I start running and jumping from roof to roof. But can't out run it. It grabs my arms, cutting them with it's poisonous claws, and flys off. After flying for about an hour, it drops me on a roof some where I don't recognize. I slow die due to the poison.
"Ah!" I wake up holding my arms where they were clawed.