The Eldest Daughter: Chapter 4

The Eldest Daughter
Chapter 4

Thalia and Jason both are busy today. So I walk out on the porch to see who I would like to hang out with. Clarisse? No... Hazel? Not today, she has horse duty today. Leo? Defiantly no!! Oh, great he sees me. Nico? Yes! "Hey, Nico!!" I fly over to him.
"Hey, Jazz. What's up?"
"Nothing... I was wondering if you were doing anything today, since I have nothing to do." As I'm saying it I realize how desperate I sound. "Sorry, I sound like an idiot! You wanna hangout today?"
"Sure, and I saw you run from Leo."
"Really?" I frown.
"Really. But hey, since we're hanging out today you can tell me, since I am one of the few that knows your secret."
"Fine." I slouch and we start walking around camp.

"Where are we going?" I ask him as I stopped before stepping into the woods.
"Well, I figured you didn't want everyone to hear us. So, I'm to mine and Hazel place that we talk." He stops and stares at me.
"Fine, but you're gonna be telling me all about the new hades kid." I start walking again.
"Will do!" He smiles and starts walking again.

"Here we are." He announced ten minutes later. He goes and sits on one of the large rocks. I follow and start explaining.
"Ok, so... You know how I'm Greek and Roman, right?"
"Yes."
"Well, when I was at camp jupiter, I got this." I pull the sleeve of my shirt up, just above my wrist. Three lines and a lighting bolt.
"Yeah, that happens to very one who goes there." Nico shows me his arm.
"Yeah, but I also got these." I pulled my sleeves up farther. "I've been blessed by many of the gods. And after camp jupiter, I had and symbol marked on my arm."
"I still don't get how this explains Leo."
"Well, Aphrodite said she bless me when I found my true love, Romeo, and a couple other poetic words. While I was with Leo... I got a part of her blessing just before I had to leave."
"Oh... So you think he's the one Aphrodite choose for you?"
"But, he's in love with Calypso." I sigh.
"That sounds pretty complicated."
"Yep! Well, who's the new hades kid?" I ask eager to change the subject.
"That's Ezra. He was just in the cabin when I woke up. He was practically a shadow still. And trust me, I know how that feels. I jumped up to catch him as he fell. He's in the infirmary now."
"Oh..." I hear I branch snap behind me and I quickly pull the sleeves on my shirt down.

"Oh, sorry. Did I interrupt?" Hazel asks.
"No... I was just leaving." I shoot Nico a look saying 'not a word!' I run off waving to Hazel as she walks over to where I was sitting.p

I run to the Big House to this, Ezra? I think that's what Nico said his name was. I run in the front door, Dionysus. I turn to leave. "Ah, how are you Jasmine?" He asks.
I turn back around. "Fine... Dionysus, how are you?" I says flatly.
"Don't call me Dionysus! It's mr. D here." He yells.
"I can call you whatever I want!" I turn and run off. I run around the house into the back door, where the infirmary is at. Why didn't I just go in the back to begin with?
"Hey, Will." I state when I get in there. "What do you know about him?"
"Not much other than, hades kid, his name is Ezra, and he was practically dead when he showed up." He admitted.
"Hmm... So he shadow traveled here?"
"Yep."
"And he appeared in the hades cabin?"
"Yep."
"Does Chiron know him?"
"Not sure... Chiron hasn't been in here today."
"Really? That's weird." I run out the back to see if I can find him.