valentine's day

You awoke at the sound of your alarm. Blinking the sleep out of your eyes, you sluggishly leaned over and turned it off. You slowly rose into a sitting position and yawned.
"Happy Valentines Day, (Y/n)!"
You jumped at the sound of Chucky's voice beside your bed. He stood holding a piece of paper with a messy picture of a heart on it, glitter sprinkled randomly across the page.
"Aw, is that for me?" you giggled, taking the paper from him and inspecting it with exaggerated interest.
"Oh, honey, thank you so much!" you lifted him up and into your arms, squeezing him tight. The doll never failed to melt your heart with his adorable little gifts.
"I had to make my best buddy a present on Valentines Day, because I love you, (Y/n)!" he gleefully responded.
Your heart swelled at his words. "I love you, too, sweetheart," you cried, nuzzling your nose into his hair and kissing his head.
You decided to take off work that day, as you just couldn't bring yourself to leave Chucky after such a sweet gesture. The majority of the day you spent cuddling with the android on your couch, munching on a pack of candy hearts you bought and watching TV. Chucky was so happy to be held in his best buddy's embrace all day long.