Chapter 57

Maria Deanna Izabella Alvizo Wong Part 2

Chapter 49
(First Quarter of 2020 up to present)

After the countless plea of my guard, pumayag na rin akong umalis sa lugar na yun. I stayed at a hotel beside the one they checked in to.

Kararating ko lang dito sa Matnog.

Pumunta agad ako sa maliit na mangrove malapit sa cottage kung nasaan sila. They ate lunch late. Alas dos na nun. I saw them eating together, my Baby smiles sometimes but I saw the sadness in her eyes. I can see her vividly through my binoculars. I can see even the grain of rice on the top of her mouth, and the ink of the squid that stained her clothes.

I wished that I was that close.

That I was the one who pluck that grain with a pinch, that I scolded her on how 'salaula' she is for staining her clothes.

I miss her that much.

I miss our misunderstandings,

I miss our clash,

I miss our fights,

I miss her out of this world cooking,

I miss how she insinuates to make love, that even though I'm dead tired, I willingly obey. (And she will deny that she seduced me when were done 😏)

It's in the middle of the previous year when I made the planning of Jessica's second adventure. I organized it all to make sure that there will no harm that's gonna come her way.

Daddy complains that the Team Falcon's mission was so very easy.

It is my prerogative to choose what case the general would assign to her.

I choose Margarita Buenafe's case because of the newscaster's name. Malapit kasi sa pangalan niya.

Kyla and Jia already know the beginning and the finale of the case before their team was called by their superiors.

I wonder how they pretended their enthusiasm when they heard it from their Chief Sergeant. Una pa lang ayaw na nila yun. They want to do unsolved massacre cases. Of course tumanggi ako.

And just last week, the movie I orchestrated was executed. It was really fun. Seeing how Jessica aka Lara Croft moved to the area like a pro.

Yes.

Nakakainlove siya lalo being a policewoman, showing women empowerment with all that swag,

but it's still a no.

And then,

Days ago, the thing I was afraid to happen emerged.

🤦🤦🤦

She wants to learn about my death case.

I already foresaw it. Dad even gave a prediction that boiled my blood up to a thousand degrees.

Sabi ni Dad baka si Jessica ang makasolve ng kaso na to. Na may maisip siyang paraan na never namin naisip. Na baka babae ang kaaway namin, kaya babae rin ang katapat niya.

Alam kong pusong lalake ako pero nasaktan ako sa sinabi ni Dad. Parang nakakatanga lang.

How is it possible na si Jessica ang susi sa misteryong ito?