Chapter 68

Deanna

She was shocked.

Minutes have passed but she's still silent.

I wonder what's going into her mind.

She went inside the room.

Tanginang buhay to!

Jessica and her principles!

Binalikan ko yung report na binabasa ko pero wala na ko maintindihan.

Di ako mapakali knowing that's she's upset.

Tumayo na ako at pumasok sa kuwarto.

She's not in the bedroom.

I am hearing the water running from the faucet. Nasa banyo siya.

Inayos ko yung kama. Ang blanket, ang unan. Pati yung mga ibang kalat.

I don't know what I'm doing but,

I know that it's kinda late but,

😔

When the clock signaled that it's already an hour since I came in, I decided to knock on the bathroom door.

"Jessica, talk to me please! Lumabas ka na diyan! Magusap tayo. Wag naman ganito oh..."

Ganun pa rin.

Lagaslas lang ng tubig ang maririnig sa loob.

"Jessica, I stand by my truth and my view. If I could turn back the time, I would still kill them. Those men are criminals Jessica.

What happened to you and Flor was not their first time doing it.

They are drug addicts. Salot sila ng lipunan. Even their families were sick of them. They lived having no sense of peace and harmony at home because of those people.

I am not justifying what I did pero para sa akin, it served them right.

Jessica, this is reality, this is the world we live in now.

Do not give me those biblical theories or kill them with kindness principle because that wont help us.

This matter is on our hands. Our lives was ours for the taking. At sa kaso namin ni Dad, we have the whole country to run.

Naiintindihan mo ba ko?

People are people.

They are kind not because of love. Mabait ang mga tao pag kailangan ka nila, may pera ka, may kapangyarihan ka.

And obviously may balak ang Luzviminda na yun na patalsikin kami. And because the Colony's law about the bloodline is binding, the best way is to slay Dad and me.

It's the only way to survive Jessica.

It's the only way for US to survive."