000; prologue

➤➤➤➤

➤➤➤➤

Moving to a new school might be the toughest thing for a teenager to have. Saying bye to all your friends and stuff. Well, a girl named [L/N] [Y/N] is going through that right now, except it's quite different that what you'd normally expect.

She was no different from other people, well, except for the fact she didn't have any friends. She couldn't blame them, though. She and her classmates didn't really communicate with eachother.

She was a normal-looking girl...well, is a normal girl. Why did she have to transfer, you may ask? For her parents' business, she can't change anything now, can she. She has nothing left to miss there anyway.

So, here she was, standing in front of Class Year 2. All in all, she is definitely nervous. Who wouldn't be? Completely new people with different opinions.

She inhaled and exhaled, and wiped off some invisible dust off her miniature skirt that was too small for her own liking. Maybe she should've asked for a longer skirt. She is a student, after all.

''Okay, everyone. Please be seated. I'll introduce you to the transfer student.'' She overheard the teacher mention, and unconsciously straightened out her back.

Finally regaining her composure, she opened the door, praying that the door wouldn't get stuck or something, and walked into the classroom with unease. She felt the gaze of everyone in the classroom, she closed the door. She walked to the board, knowing that she'll have to write her name, and grabbed the chalk.

'[L/N] [Y/N]'

''I am [L/N] [Y/N]. I moved here from...'' Her tone paused, a bright light blinding her vision. Confused, she turned to the source of that bright light, wondering if someone pulled out a flashlight on her face just for the fun of it.

'A goddess?!'

Unexpectedly, the source of that bright light was a girl with blue hair and blue eyes. She was very beautiful, no doubt the most beautiful she's seen so far. The girl noticed her gaze, and smiled softly at the transfer. Everyone's mood was lifted, as if everyone's eyes were on the beautiful girl from the first place.

Confidence +50!

''..As I was saying, I moved here from [Home country]. I hope we get along well.'' [L/N] bowed at the class, but their attention was barely even on theirs. The teacher, however, was glad that was a perfectly-fine introduction.

'So ordinary...' The class thought, consumed in their thoughts about the beautiful blue-haired girl, almost forgetting they had a transfer in the first place.

'So... ordinary!' A certain pink-haired student thought, eyes widening with hope and amazement. He couldn't remember the last time he was this happy with another person who didn't even have coffee jelly..!

''Alright. You may sit next to Teruhashi. Please raise your hand.'' The teacher said, making the class snap out of their little daydream, and process the teachers words, before glaring at the transfer.

The beautiful lady named Teruhashi raised her hand, [L/N] feeling even more nervous, if that were possible. She walked up to the empty seat, and placed her bag next to hers and sat down, trying to ignore the glares of all her now-classmates. They clearly weren't happy with her 'beginner luck'.

Confidence -10!

'I was hoping that everything would be different since it was a new school... history repeats itself, doesn't it?' The pinkette pondered by her thought for a moment, before secretly listening into her thoughts once more.

''Hey...!'' She heard a whisper, and turned her head towards the source of voice.

''I'm Teruhashi Kokomi. [L/N], was it? Nice to meet you!'' The pretty girl, now as Teruhashi, introduced herself. [L/N] couldn't believe her eyes, this girl who is basically the meaning of beauty just talked to her like that?!

'Well, I guess I finally have something that's not normal about me.'

''Teruhashi is being perfect again!'' 

''She greeted the transfer student, how amazing!'' She heard whispers all around the class. It seemed her classmates were more interested in their conversation than the lesson, much to the teachers dismay.

'Never mind. This seems like a completely normal thing.' 

She kept feeling a gaze on her for some time, and finally had enough of it. She quickly thought of a plan, and snapped her gaze, trying to find the person who was staring at her.

Unexpectedly, the gaze belonged to an abnormal and unique-looking male, who had pink hair and strange hair-clips. He held a dead-panned expression when she returned his gaze, and looked at the board, what seemed like the first time this lesson.

To say the she had a warm-feeling in her heart because she caught this unique boy's attention was an understatement, no, she was amazed. She honestly felt proud of herself seemingly the first time in ages.

Confidence +50!

 But, for some reason, she thought more about it. Maybe he was staring because she was sitting next to this goddess, and felt jealous of her? Well, he certainly didn't look like it, but it most likely was true. At this point, who wouldn't be jealous.

Confidence -200!

He frowned at her thoughts.