008; treating

➤➤➤➤

➤➤➤➤

''Woah, it's so crowded.'' [Y/N] mumbled under her breath, watching as the crowd walked and talked amongst others. Of course, she was there alone. She didn't have any of her friends' numbers.

It was common for her to spend New Years alone, as her family would always be busy with something. Work, business trips, she was an only child, so it's not like she had a sibling to spend it with.

Perhaps this year will be different now that she changed schoolー

''ーHm? Oh, Girlie!''

ーYeah, maybe it will be.

'Girlie? Wait a second, the only one who has that nickname is..' Saiki turned to where Nendou was yelling to, hoping to see what he was seeing. For once, he was glad that Nendou was here to spot her.

''Come over! We're all going to spend New Years together!'' Nendou shouted, waving his arm around for the girl to see. It was impossible for the girl not see him, so she ran over to them quickly.

''Heyー''

''ーOh, another friend of Kusuo's?! I'm so glad...!'' A woman, who [Y/N] noticed calls Saiki by his first name, interrupted her.

''A female at that!'' A man went up to that woman, wrapping his hand around her waist. Perhaps they were his parents?

''We're Kusuo's parents! We're happy to know that he's making friends!'' Ah, so she was correct, they were his parents. Strange thing was, neither of them had pink hair, since the mother had short-black hair, while the father had brown hair.

''Nice to see you again, [L/N]!'' Kaidou said, walking up to [Y/N] with a smile on his face. See, because of the whole Fortune-Telling thing, both Kaidou and [Y/N] became good friends.

''Yeah, it's nice to see youー''

''ーOh, hey, [L/N]! It's been a while since we last talked!'' A familiar voice caught her off, and she brought her attention to who it was, while Kaidou pouted at the interruption.

''Oh, Hairo! Yeah, it has been a while!'' She gleamed, see, Hairo was right. The last time they talked was in dodgeball, and it technically wasn't even a conversation. More like an introduction. However, his choice of outfit worried her, as it was cold, but he was wearing a shirt with sleeves rolled up.

''So, with who are you gonna spend New Years with?'' Nendou suddenly got in between them, not really caring whether the talk was important or not.

''Oh... Well, I guess alone. Both of my parents go to work, and I'm an only child, so...''

''Oh, I'm sorー''

''ーWow, that's depressing!'' Nendou interrupted Hairo, who was about to apologize, for some reason.