007; leaving

➤➤➤➤

➤➤➤➤

''We still aren't there yet?'' Kaidou complained, since they felt like they've been walking for hours, yet it had only been a couple of minutes. Well, that was for him, of course.

[Y/N] was walking next to Saiki, an awkward silence that could be suffocating. However, they both didn't mind it as much as you'd think so. She was taking glances at him, wanting to start a conversation, yet she didn't know how.

''Saiki, right?''

Saiki glanced at her, seemingly surprised that she started a conversation, but she couldn't really tell, as his expression didn't really change from his deadpanned one.

''Yes, Saiki Kusuo.'' 

''So, how's your life at school?'' She asked, looking around the city, before setting her eyes on Saiki. He looked plain from first sight, but if you looked closer, he was genuinely good-looking. Not that she'd know anything about love, of course, she'd never personally fell in love.

''Exhausting.''

''That.. Why do I feel like every High School student would say that?'' She pondered, thinking about all her classmates, which she failed to remember the names of.

''Because it's the same for every single teenager. But I wasn't talking about grades, I was talking about socially.''

''Means you don't like talking to other people, or just don't like people in general?'' She asked, looking over at him with a confused expression. Saiki thought about it for a moment, before replying.

''It depends.''

''Oh? Saiki? What're you doing?''

'Yeah, it honestly really depends.' Saiki thought, exasperatedly sighing when he head that sickly-sweet voice he never enjoyed hearing.

''O-Oh!''

''Teruhashi!'' The two boys, which consisted of Nendou and Kaidou, yelped, their faces holding a blush. Not the prettiest sight to see.

Saiki looked at Teruhashi, before [Y/N]. However, he decided to keep his gaze on [Y/N].

'It really depends.'

''Hm? Oh, Teruhashi!'' The girl smiled sweetly at [Y/N], but noticed the fact that Saiki just kept looking with a bland expression, not even saying hi.

Of course, unbeknownst to any of them, he was unhappy by the fact that Teruhashi interrupted their conversation.

''What're you guys doing out together?'' She asked, looking at all of them, including [Y/N]. However, she stared at [Y/N] for too long, but her expression did not change.