011; handwriting

➤➤➤➤

➤➤➤➤

Exams day, a day that a lot of people hate.

''You have 50 minutes. Talking is strictly forbidden. I will be on the lookout for suspicious behavior!'' The teacher said, looking at his watch while raising his hand, signaling to start. ''Well, then, begin!''

'Today is exams day. Most of the students hate this day, but It doesn't bother me,' Saiki thought, as all his classmates thoughts flooded his head, wrong or right. 'Seeing as how easily I can get a perfect score, I don't do that, in order to not draw attention.'

Saiki took a glance at one specific student. 'I would purposely write wrong answers in order to get an average position. But..'

'I think it's ''A''... No, it's probably ''C''.'  [Y/N] thought, staring at the piece of paper with a puzzled expression, before writing ''C''.

'Since [Y/N] is here, I'm free to see her average answers as much as I want. After all, it will be only a coincidence that we'll get the same results.' Saiki thought, as he wrote ''C'' on the blank space of the paper. 

'Only for this class, though. If I do the same for other classes, it will be suspicious.'

'I might fail this... I should've studied more.' [Y/N] silently cursed herself. Saiki wanted to glare at [Y/N] for doubting herself, but restrained himself from doing so.

'If you did fail, I would switch up the answers on your test to get some of the wrongs right.' Saiki argued in his mind, writing another answer on the paper. 'Although it's not possible for you to fail. I'll make sure of that.'

'Ugh,' [Y/N] wanted to groan. She was finally at the last question, but for her, it seemed like the hardest one. 'What a pain.'

Saiki paused, and looked at her with a puzzled expression, then looked at his hand.

'Am I... influencing her?'

. . .

''I totally bombed that test!''

''What was the subject? Chemistry?''

''What happened? You don't look happy,'' Kaidou walked up to Saiki, pulling Saiki out of his thoughts. Surprisingly, Kaidou looked confident, even though he also took the test. ''Do you think you didn't do well on the test? Well, I aced it!''

'I didn't ask.'

''I envy you, Kaidou!'' Hairo came up behind Kaidou out of nowhere. ''I don't think I did very good. Well, it's my own fault that I didn't study.'' Hairo admitted, scratching the back of his head.