001; meeting

➤➤➤➤

➤➤➤➤

'Dodgeball? Aren't we in high school?'

''Aw, man... There's gotta be something else we can do.'' She heard some students complain as well. Clearly, not every student is athletic. It isn't surprising that people don't want to do this exhausting game.

''Hey! Why is everyone complaining?!'' One voice particularly stood out, gaining everyone's attention quickly. She, however, took note of this guy's behavior, thinking that it was some bold guy who craves for attention.

''Let's give it all we've got! Who even cares that it may seem childish, let's relive our youthful days!'' He tried encouraging the class, seeming to work. She, however, seemed unaffected by his exciting behavior. Unknown to her, someone was agreeing with her...thoughts.

'Relive our youthful days? Aren't we youthful now?'

''Now, let's all play 'till we're dripping in sweat!'' He yelled, he didn't seem to think over his words. She was clearly disgusted by his choice of words. Why in the world would anyone want to be dripping in sweat?!

''Well, seems like Hairo really wants to, so... Right?'' One student asked, well, mumbled. ''Guess this means we've gotta get serious.'' Another student agreed with him, until everyone else started to agree as well.

''Oh, right, transfer student!'' She heard the same voice call out for her, much to her dismay. The person she was trying to get away the most is heading towards her, the complete opposite of what she wanted.

'Wow, so the universe hates me.'

'Untrue, [L/N]. It seems to love you, but despise me.'

''Huh? Yeah, I'm that..'' She mumbled to herself, before taking a good look at the energetic guy. 

''I'm Hairo Kineshi, the class rep! [L/N] [Y/N] right? Nice to meet you!'' He introduced himself in one breath, making the girl a little impressed with his stamina.

''Yes. It is a pleasure to meet you too, Hairo.'' She introduced herself, with a somewhat small smile. She didn't expect him to be the Class President, but now that she thinks more of it, it certainly makes sense.

He nodded, seemingly satisfied, then turned around to face the class. ''Alright, who wants to be on my team?!'' He yelled out, several students already raising their hands. Of course, everyone wants to be on that one athletic guy's team.

''We'll decide the teams with rock and paper!'' The coach yelled out, earning groans from everyone.

. . .

''We're gonna win no matter what!'' Hairo encouraged. She somehow got into the athletic guy's team, which she didn't know whether she should be happy or not, considering that she learnt from a young age that she shouldn't celebrate early. So, she took a closer look at the team, before spotting someone actually abnormal.