Chapter 1: Sound

You were asleep in a den you found somewhere in the woods. Then you heard something. You hear stuff everyday but this was different. You heard what sounded like voices. But you didn't believe it because you were too deep in the woods for someone to be there.

"I thought you said she was around this area", you heard a male voice say." I don't see anything or anyone what does fury even want with this person", you heard him mumble.

As he got closer, his voice got louder and his scent stronger. You started panicking.

You didn't know what he wanted not did you want to find out. You liked being isolated you prefer not to socialize. You heard more footstep and a faint sound of multiple voices. You needed to get out of there.....fast.

You shifted into another animal. Though it was little to no pain when you shifted into a flying bug, it still took some energy as you mostly were keen to your wolf form.

Once you fully transformed you flew out of the den and towards the male voice to get information. You needed to know who they were looking for and if it was you.

You spotted him but someone else was with him. The voice you heard from before was a man with short brown hair and had on a all black outfit. You couldn't see his eye color because you were too far. He was also carrying a bow. The person who was with him was a female with fiery red hair and looked confident and dangerous, someone who was not to be meddled with. She had holsters to carry the guns she had.

You went lower and a little closer to hear what they were saying.

"How are we even gonna be able to find her," the man asked. He looked like he just wanted to go home and sleep. Though he seemed as if could still do the job."I don't know just look for anything suspicious" said the redhead looking around.

You had been staring at the redhead curious as to why she would be wearing the cat-like suit in this humid forest, that you didn't notice the man looking directly at you as you had been staring at them for a while. Finally the man spoke up,"You mean like that dragon-fly that has been just sitting staring at us," he ask amused somehow.

The only thing you could think was "uh oh."