Chapter 7: Enjoy Your Stay

When you entered the living room there was nothing but chaos. You would have thought they're five year olds and not world famous superheroes. It was literally like a playground of children.

The red head was yelling at the vents. There were two weirdly dressed tall guys yelling at each other something about someone eating a plum. The nervous guy was just tryna eat breakfast. Tony and Steve were bickering like an old married couple while the dude with the metal arm was glaring daggers at Tony. The girl with the accent was yelling at air which seemed to have a blue telling it to "grow up and stop taking people's underwear," which was mildly concerning. Then there was a raccoon babying what seemed to be a small tree that kept saying "I am Groot." Then there was this man with a cape looking kinda similar to Tony just sitting there glaring a lot everyone. Before I could turn around and leave, someone seemed to finally notice me.

"Oh hey it's our new roommate," Tony says grinning. Then all of a sudden everyone stops and two heads pop out the vent. One you recognized as the bow guy and the other was a black guy with facial hair somewhat similar to Tony's. The girl with an accent had a guy standing next to her now. He had white hair and was wearing a blue track suit. All eyes were on me which made me VERY uncomfortable. Tony then clapped his hands together and said,"Well why don't we all introduce ourselves." He looked around the room towards the redhead signaling her to go first. "Natasha,"she said looking at me emotionlessly. "Ok.....next," Tony said. Before anyone could say anything, the tree stated,"I am Groot." Which u would've guessed earlier.

The girl with the accent went. Her name was Wanda. Then Natasha, Clint, Sam, Rocket(which is the raccoon), Loki, Thor, Strange, Pietro, and lastly Bucky. They said there were more but there on missions.

"I'm Y/N," I say with a little wave. "Well welcome Lady Y/N I hope you shall find your stay enjoyable," Thor says booming, hurting your ears a bit. I nodded. For a minute or two there was a awkward silence. "Oh by the way you're going shopping with the girls Y/N," says Tony clapping his hands together. I nodded and made my way to my room.

~Time Skip: Afternoon~

You had spent most of the day in your room. You had barely eaten anything either.

There was a knock on the door. "Come in," I say boredily. Natasha walks in with a pair of clothes and tells me to get ready cause we'll be leaving soon. She sees my nervousness. "Hey it's okay, just think of it as a girls day out," she says with a little smile then leaves for me to change.

I look at myself in the mirror. Although I barely eat anything I have a fit body.

 Although I barely eat anything I have a fit body

Your outfit^

Your hair(but all the way to your knees)^

Once you made sure everything looked right, you headed towards the living room. You see Wanda and Natasha and a woman you haven't met yet. She had red hair but lighter than Natasha's, she looked very bright and around her late 30's.

Once I was close enough the woman introduced herself. "Hi my name is Pepper," she says smiling brightly. Her smile seemed to be very contagious because within a second I copied her smile.

Then Natasha said, "Well what are we waiting for let's go."