Chapter 4: No

~Wanda's POV~

When Steve and the rest got back, Thor was carrying a wolf, a large one at that. I was shocked to see blood on the wolf and rushed to Thor's side. "What happened to her," I asked frantic. "It's a long story I'll tell you later," Steve said tiredly. I sighed but continued with what I was doing.

~Steve's POV~

We headed towards the lab to fix her up a bit. Once we got there we tied her down and put a muzzle on her for precaution. "The wound isn't that bad she should be up and about maybe 2 or 3 days,she seems to be surprisingly healthy," Bruce states. "Ok when do you think she'll wake up," I ask. "Maybe a couple of hours, a day at most," Bruce says frowning. I sigh and tell him to let me know when she wakes up.

I make my way to the living room and see Bucky watching TV. "Hey Bucky," I say as I sit next to him. "Hey Steve, how'd the mission go?" he ask keeping his eyes fixated on the screen. I tell him what I told Wanda and watch whatever's on. I don't know when but soon darkness enveloped me and I was in dreamland.

~Time Skip~

I was peacefully sleeping until someone shook me awake. I groggily got up asking what the person wanted. That person turned out to be Tony, of course. "Well capsicle, sparky's awake," he says heading towards the room she's in.

I get up and head towards the direction too, but not before I check the time. It's 5 in the afternoon. Wow I slept that long. When I entered the room the wolf was snarling and growling at everyone. Almost everyone was there except Rhodney and and the kid. Once I was fully in I closed the door so she wouldn't be able to escape just in case.

~Y/N POV~

I felt cold metal under me and something wrapped around me. I fluttered my eyes open only to quickly shut them and hiss because of the bright fluorescent lights. I tried again but this time more slowly. Once my eyes were fully open I looked around the room which was a lab. I growled. I was strapped down and had a muzzle on. My wound seemed to be cleaned and bandaged.

All of a sudden someone came in the room. It was a guy with brown hair that was starting to gray. He had casual clothes on and was kinda nervous. He looked at me surprised then said,"JARVIS alert the others that she's awake." Not a second later someone or something responded with,"Yes sir." I growled at the man and started to try and break free. Soon enough people started coming into the room making me more anxious and desperate to get out of there. I was growling and snarling at them until a dude came in and shut the door. The redhead spoke,"We are going to move you to a room so we can discuss some things if you don't comply then we'll have to use force," she says in a monotone voice. I growled at her. The nervous guy cautiously walked towards me and put something around my neck. He then attached a leash and undid the straps. I knew I couldn't get away knowing they probably put something in the collar. So I just followed behind them growling.

We soon made it to a room that had a long table and a lot of chairs. They placed me at the end of the table and tied the leash some where to keep me down. After some time a bald guy with an eyepatch walked in. He had on a black trench coat.

"Hello Y/N," he said looking tired of being here already. "We have a proposal for you." I knew where this was going so I growled and shook my head. "Now you don't what it is so I suggest you shut up and listen dog," he spat with venom in his voice. I growled louder showing my teeth. "Now now Fury no need to get all furyious," the guy with something blue on his chest said smirking. Eyepatch glared at him. "My name is Nick Fury and I'm apart of an underground organization called S.H.I.E.L.D. and we want you to join the avengers on a mission where we need your skills now if you don't mind shifting into a human so we can talk then that'll be great," he said as if that wasn't a request more of a order. I growled at him and barked making some of them jump.

He looked fed up with my behavior but continued. "We are trying to bring down an organization called HYDRA that kidnaps people and experiments on them to make super soldiers." I could see a few people visibly flinch one being the guy with a metal arm. "We would like your help to put an end to their torture to the innocent lives."

I didn't really care what he was saying. I was thinking of ways to escape and he seemed to notice that and got angry. "Now look here you need to stop being a stubborn child because innocent people are dying and you're just saying your not going to try and help!" he yelled getting more angry.

I looked and him and did the only thing that would make him understand. "No" I said looking him dead on the eye as I was in my human form. They all looked too shocked to say anything.

'I'm just digging a deeper hole for myself.'