Chapter 10: Punished

Warning: Suicidal thoughts are present in this chapter. Please do not take them seriously.

~Y/N POV~

While running through the forest I could feel everything around me. I could feel the different life sources throughout the forest. The colors that were so bright and beautiful. This all reminded me of her.

You were both running and playing like always. The forest you lived in was easy sight to behold.

"Come on Y/N please," she begs with those eyes of hers.

"No I hate doing that it's embarrassing," I say with a pout knowing I'm still gonna lose.

"C'mon all you gotta do is perform it with me and do a couple of songs," she pleaded like her life was on the line. I looked her in the eyes and we started to have a contest to see who would back down first. Sadly I drew the short end if the straw.

She grinned at and and started dancing around celebrating. I just looked at her and smiled.

I started moving through the forest again. Everything was so vibrant and full of life. As time passed I knew I had spent enough time in the forest and knew I needed to head back to the tower.

I was in front of the and then entered. Once I was in the living room I sat down on the sofa. I couldn't smell or hear the avengers so I assumed that they were out handling business. I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV which Nat showed me how to work.

I flipped through the shows until I finally came across one that interest me. The show was called 'Lucifer' so I clicked it. It was actually quite funny and interesting. After some time it got dark and I started to doze off. Before I could fall asleep on the sofa I headed towards my room. I crashed on my bed and became a ball as I snuggled up into the blanket. I started to fall into unconsciousness as I fell asleep.

~Tony's POV~

We were still looking for Y/N. We had looked for her for over 5 hours!!! Where the hell could she be?!? As time passed we still had no clue to where she had gone.

"Anyone got anything or even a clue?" Steve asks through the com. I sigh,"I got nothing and we've been searching all day." The rests all agreed. We were going to have to call Fury in the morning. And God I did NOT want to hear him whine.

We soon made our way back to the tower a little bit after midnight. We were all exhausted and drained.

'God where the hell did she go'

~Y/N POV~

I woke up a little after 9am. I toke a shower and got dressed to start my day.

After putting my hair back in a braid, I made my way to the kitchen still a bit tired.

I don't know why but I had a feeling something wasn't right. I can't explain it but I just had a feeling.

When I entered the kitchen everyone was there discussing something most seated at the table while Tony and Steve were standing not too far from them. I grabbed an apple from the kitchen and said,"Wassup why you all so serious," then preceded to take a bite of my apple.

Their heads snapped up in my direction most glaring beams into my body others slightly confused.

"Where the hell were you?!?" Tony asks red and voice raised a bit. I just stared at them and asked,"What do you mean I was right here after going out for about 2 hours?" They just glared at me harder. I started to feel kinda of threatened and thanks to my animal instincts I let out a low growl barring my teeth.

They were all kind of shocked with the way I reacted but I couldn't care less and just took a bite into my apple heading towards the living room to continue my precious show.

I couldn't help but wonder why they were so angry with me being gone. Its not like I was running awa-.......oh so that's what they thought. I sigh and just continue watching TV. After about 3 hours of watching TV I decided to go to the training room and let off some steam about being kidnapped by so called 'heros'. I was so frustrated and I let it all out on a punching bag. But it didn't do much good because after one punch the bag flew off the hook slamming into the wall creating a crater and letting the sand spill from the bag.

I sigh. Good thing I grabbed 10 others. I kinda predicted this would happen. I sometimes don't know my own strength when I'm angry or stressed.

After going through about 20 more punching bags I went to go wash up.

Walking into my bathroom with my favorite body wash which is pine scented, I started to undress. The somewhat pine smell of the body wash relaxed me. It didn't fully smell like pine and I sure as hell knew it. It still sorta smelled like a forest and I needed that comfort. Being in such a huge building was not good on my mental state. I didn't like it at all.

I started to wash my hair and as I was I started to sing the song my mom use to sing when she bathed us.

Flower gleam and glow

Let your power shine

Make the clocks reverse

Bring back what once was mine

Heal what has been hurt

Change the fates design

Save what has been lost

Bring back what once was mine

What once was mine~

I soon finished my bath and changed into some sweats and a hoodie. It felt better to wear long sleeve clothes. It meant no one could see them. My corrupted skin. My ugly body.

It felt better to not even be around people. Cause what's the point. They never stay. And when they make a promise to....they can never keep it. It feels better to sometimes let go. That way the pain on the outside over takes the pain on the inside.

"Ms. Y/N Tony wishes to have you present in the living room to discuss some things," JARVIS informs me.

I sigh and head back down to the living room. Once I enter everyone is there and seated.

I walk over and continue standing.

"What?" I ask unamused.

"We have decided that its best you stay in the tower for a while," Steve says in his 'Captain America' mode.

I raise an eyebrow and ask why.

"Well you snuck out yesterday and we didn't know where you were," Tony explains.

I stare at them blankly and say,"So you're tryna put me on punishment because I left the tower," I question. "So you're telling me I can't come and go as I please," I say irritated. "Well yea kinda kid," Tony says. I scoff and go back to my room.

This is unbelievable. They are saying I can't do normal stuff without their permission. Who tHE FUCK DO THEY THINK THEY ARE??!?!! IMMA BOSS BITCH ION NEED NO PERMISSION. THE FUCK.

'Imma have to show them they ain't shit and can't boss me around' yea these mf don't know. I'm whoop ass in a can.