Chapter 6: Whatever

~Avengers POV~

The Avengers were searching frantically for you. When they went outside the conference room and found that you weren't there they started to search the whole building hoping that you hadn't escaped.

They were also asking if people had seen which was a negative as you tried your best to avoid social interaction. They didn't know if you had left already so they had some of the team search for you in the city. They were just about to give up when they heard giggling from inside their game room. When they opened the door they found you giggling and laughing to your heart content as you jumped on a trampoline shouting "woooo's" and "yepee's." They smiled as you continued to jump and Tony even recorded some of it. Though it kinda of saddened them to know that you didn't know what a trampoline was and brought them back to how you didn't grow up with a childhood.

Your back was faced to them then you jumped around and faced them. You were meant with some sad looks and some genuine happy looks. You got embrassed and thought you had got in trouble for leaving the spot. Tony seemed to notice this and said, "It's alright kid, you were just exploring," giving you a reassuring smile. You slightly smiled back and got off the trampoline. "That jumpy thing is fun," you say as your eyes light up again as you remember the fun you had. Some of them chuckle and Steve says,"Well it's called a trampoline," he says smiling at you. They didn't think you'd be this childish because of how you were so serious back in the conference room.

~Y/N POV~

You shyly follow them back down the corridor. They told you that'd you'd be staying with them in the 'Avengers Tower' in New York. Right now you're in S.H.I.E.L.D's headquarters in Washington D.C they told you. You were making your way to the elevator. When inside, which was VERY cramped, Tony pressed a button and you guys went up. Once the elevator opened, you could see you were on the roof and there was a big black jet which they called the 'quinjet'.

You guys boarded the quinjet and got settled. The redhead, which you still did not know the name of, was in the front with the arrow guy, whom you also didn't know the name of, and they started pressing buttons to get us in the air. It wasn't long before you guys were in the air. It was silent and you started to get bored. Soon enough you started drifting into endless darkness.

~Time Skip~

You were still peacefully sleeping when someone started poking you. You turned away in hopes to make them leave you alone, but they just started again so you swatted their hand away. Next thing you knew you were being shaked like a baby rattle. You groaned and opened your eyes to glare at whoever had woken you up. It was Tony. He giggled and said that they were there.

When you stepped out of the quinjet, it was dark. You could see the light that the moon and stars gave off. You were on top of another roof but it looked fancier and more high-tech.

Once you were completely off the quinjet the lead you towards the, what you assumed was the Avengers tower. When you stepped inside it was actually pretty moderate considering how high-tech the outside looked. The room had light green couches and a TV. It also had a coffee table in the middle of the couches. When I looked to the right there was a long hallway with many doors. The left side had a large room which looked like a kitchen. So what you could assume was that the living room, dining room, and kitchen were connected.

Since it was late they said that everyone should be getting some rest. The girl with the accent showed you to your room which was on another floor. Once you opened the door you were surprised at how big the room was, heck you were surprised they even have you a room. The room was plain and had a queen sized bed in the middle with a couple of dressers. You thought you'd decorate it later on, right now you were still sleepy. Once again you fell into darkness until light made it's way to your consciousness.

~Time Skip, Morning~

You could feel yourself waking but you didn't want to get up as the bed was SOOOO comfy. It's probably the most softest thing you ever touched. You decided it was time to stop being lazy and wake up. You fluttered your eyes open slowly. You sat up and looked around the room. You made your way to what you thought would be the bathroom to shower. When you opened the door you were met with the most beautiful bathroom you've ever seen. You took a shower but then remembered you didn't have any clothes. You wrapped yourself in a towel and stepped out the bathroom. Thankfully someone had placed some clothes on your dresser that we're about your size.

Once you were dressed, you made your way towards the elevator to get breakfast. As you were going up you could hear muffled voices. When the door opened you swear that you thought they were 5 year olds. 'They are the most hectic people you've ever met' you thought. And that's a LOT coming from you. Then it came to your knowledge that you'd be staying with them for a while.

I'm stuck in a house with a bunch of idiots.