Chapter 5: Fine

They were trying to wrap their head around the fact that you're not what they thought you were. Instead of an adult they were greeted by a fifteen year old girl with silver eyes and hair that matched. You eyes were very enchanting. You hair went to the middle of your knees but they assumed it was longer as you had it in a braid.

They came to their senses as you spoke. "I will not be involved in any of your crime fighting boybands," I say with a in all too deadly demeanor.

Tony was the first to speak up. "You've got to be kidding fury!" He says turning a little red. "This is low even for you!" Even Bruce was turning a little green. "That doesn't matter we need her on the team in order to complete the mission!" They all look at him in disbelief. "She's a fucking kid for Christ sake!" There was so much tension in the room that some of them were pretty sure it could pick up Mjölnir.

"Can I leave now?" You say to break the ice. "Kid how about another proposal instead hm?" the dude with the bow says. I just look at them not saying anything. "You won't have to fight or anything, we only want you to live with us instead of on the street or in the woods so that you're safe," the nervous guy says giving you a reassuring look. "How do I know I can trust you?"I say looking down. "You don't but we promise we only want the best for you," a woman says with some type of accent. "But for now can you wait outside while we talk?" Says the dude who shut the door at the lab. "What hell no what if she tries to escape Steve, we need her on the team," Fury yells at him. The Steve guy just nods his head for me to continue so I nodded and stood outside to wait.

I'm not gonna lie I wanted to see how this would turn out. I'm too nervous to come in trust them because I don't wanna be used for a weapon. I don't care which side it's fighting for good or bad I refuse to be a weapon to hurt people. But I want to know what it's like living with people. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't know someone came out the room. "Hey kid, do you want to live with us?" The man with the heart thingy says grinning. "It's fine," I say a little unsure. I mean even if I said no they'd still try and keep tabs on me or just keep trying to recruit me. His grin widens at the words. He tells me wait a little longer out here.

I was waiting but wanted to explore so I started walking around whatever this place is. I find a cafeteria. Since no one was in there I grab some food and start stuffing my mouth. It tastes so heavenly good. When I was done eating I started my journey once more.

~Meanwhile with the Avengers~

"Fury you're trying to recruit a fifteen year old you has probably been through worse things than adults," Steve says trying to stay calm but it obviously wasn't working as he was red. "That doesn't matter she's highly trained and enhanced," he says trying to defend himself. "BUT SHE'S STILL A KID WHO PROBABLY HASN'T EVEN GOT TO EXPERIENCE LIFE WHO KNOWS WHAT THE HELL SHE'S BEEN THROUGH!" Tony yells making everyone jump at his volume and his words. "We still need her and since she's living with you guys you get her to trust you and get her to help us," Fury says in a 'not taking anything from anyone manner'.

Fury leaves the room but runs back in saying,"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!" Looking even more angry than before which some one would think not possible. "What do you mean she's outside waiting," Tony says confused. "Idiot no she's not or I wouldn't be asking where she is!"

~Back with Y/N~

"Whoa how does it do that?" You ask no one as you look at a rectangular box that's playing pictures in amazement. There's so many things that you need to get caught up on. Then you head towards a large grey box. You press a button and there's a noise that frightened you. But soon you are back to normal and in more amazement then before because a paper came out with a picture on it.

You grin to yourself. 'Oh this is gonna be fun' you thought.