04 | 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫 (𝗅𝗈𝗅 𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗒)

You walk through the school looking for the volleyball manager

You walk through the school looking for the volleyball manager. You come across a black haired female, shorter you. "U-um, excuse me. Do you know, where I can find the manager of the volleyball club?" She turned around with a smile on her face. "I am the manager of the volleyball club." You nodded, you admired her noticeably pretty face.

 "I-I would like to help manage the team." You said nervously. "Wait! Really! I'll come pick you up and try and introduce you to the team! Um... what class are you in?" You held up 4 fingers. "Ok, what's your name." "Just call me Tamaki." 

[...]

"Don't be nervous ok. They're all nice nothing to worry about." You nodded your head. Oh I don't have to worry about some of them being mean. You walk in behind Kiyoko and notice tall ass men in the gym. Why they look so intimidating. "Everyone! I have someone for you to meet." 

You towered above Kiyoko so they could all see you. You waved. "Everyone this is Tamaki! Say hi Tamaki." You clear your thought, "Sup." Tobio starred at you, you starred back. I dare you shithead. You both thought at the same time.  

"Nice to meet you Tamaki! I'm Sugawara but please call me Suga." Mom vibes. "OkAy." 

[...] 

You soon knew everyone on the team. It was time to go home. "Tobio, I should've embarrassed your ass today." You said as you and Tobio got on your motorcycle. "Mhm." 

[...]

"Yachi! You should join the team!" You heard panics across the phone. "Oh come on! Most of them are nice." She hung up. 

|| Iɴᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ Cᴀʟʟ ||

Tsᴜᴋᴋɪ

Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ✔ || Dᴇᴄʟɪɴᴇ

"HeY. Fran. Whatcha dOiN?' You hear a sigh across the phone. "Please, stop. Your scaring children mainly Yamaguchi. Tell Tobio, that the team is doing tutoring." You gasp.

On the other line

"What is wrong with her?" Ennoshita asks. "She's Kageyama's sister what do you expect. To be sane. That fucker can slaughter all of your brain cells with just one question, we're lucky she's smart." You heard that. "TSUKISHIMA I WILL KICK YOUR ASS, DID YOU JUST INSULT ME!" he hung up the phone. "New plan, we do this without Kageyama and we all go home." Asahi exclaims looking scared asf. "No! We shall do this with that simpleton idiot." 

[6:31 Pᴍ]

Tsᴜᴋᴋɪ : Bʀɪɴɢ Tᴏʙɪᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀʙᴜᴄᴋs ᴏɴ ᴍᴀɪɴ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ 

Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴍᴀɴᴀɢᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏsᴇ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴄᴋ ᴜᴘ : Yᴏᴜ

Tsᴜᴋᴋɪ : Wʜʏ sᴏ ʜᴏsᴛɪʟᴇ

Yᴏᴜ ɪɴsᴜʟᴛ ᴍᴇ (T ^ T) : Yᴏᴜ

Tsᴜᴋᴋɪ : Jᴜsᴛ ᴅʀᴏᴘ ʜɪᴍ ᴏғғ

[...]

Suddenly a motorcycle swerved into a parking spot perfectly. "Holy Shit! You saw that!" Nishinoya exclaims. You and Tobio get off the cycle and take of your helmets. "Go! Your little friends want you." You said pushing him towards the Starbucks. "Where are you going how am I gonna get home!?" You stopped. "You can just text me when it's time to leave. And I'm going back to the house." You said as you put your helmet back on. 

[8:37 Pᴍ]

You lay on the couch worried. Where's Tobio? He should've been home by now. Then you hear your door click, and open. It was Tobio. You rush up and hug him. "Where were you!? I was worried sick! It's so dark outside, you didn't text me! How did you get home!?" You look up to see a half awake Tobio. "I'll worry about that later. Right now, you need to get to your room. Come on." You pick him up bridal style, and carry him to his room. And lay him in his bed.

"Night Tobio." You closed his door then went to bed.