07 | 𝐁𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥

OMG! OMG! OMG! WE'RE GONNA DO SO GOOD TODAY! There you are, in the top bleachers waiting for the match to begin

OMG! OMG! OMG! WE'RE GONNA DO SO GOOD TODAY! There you are, in the top bleachers waiting for the match to begin. It was Karasuno vs Ohgiminami High, for the first match. "Hinata are you ok?" You look up to see a sickly looking Hinata. "I'm fine..." you couldn't help but giggle. Look at his face. "I have some aspirin do you want some for your stomach?" "Stupid." Shouldn't talk to your boyfriend like that Tobio. 

You snicker at your thought. "UrGh the thought of throwing up just makes me more nervous." Tsukki looks at him with some weird face, "then go to a bathroom." You giggle once more, "Same boat, I'm nervous too." You lay on your back to see nervous Asahi getting the negativity out of him by Sugamama, go sugamama.

[...]

There you sit in the bleachers waiting for the match to begin. "Yachi, aren't you excited! It's our first real game we've been to!" You say shaking the frail female. "Hey! Aren't you two Karasuno's managers? Why aren't you two down there?" "Well, only one of us are aloud to be down there on the court so us to came up here." You say making a silly face. "Well I haven't seen Karasuno play in some time, I think they're gonna go far this year!" You see the old man side eye the boy. 

"There's no such thing as a sure win, the victory comes down to the players condition, anxiety and patience." WoW, hE's SmArT. "Woah look at Asahi!" All of your attention looks to the man bun man serving. 

Asahi's serve stuns the opposing team,  the game continues with Karasuno easily taking the lead scoring points one after another. During one rally Daichi notices Tazawa switch from a spike to feint and quickly rushes forward to cover it; believing that he can see the motions of the spiders more clearly than he had before.

Asahi is able to spike past two blockers but the Ohgiminami libero, Yokote Shun, is able to receive and get the ball up. As he waits for it to set, Tsukishima deduces that the Ohgiminami players never use a fast attack if the receive is off and correctly guesses the ball will be set to left. He and Tobio are able to block the spike and gain another point. GO TOBIO AND TSUKKI! You watched in awe, "THAT WAS SO COOL! YOU SAW THAT TAMAKI!" You nodded your head.

Tobio next serves and gets an ace when Tazawa is unable to receive, bringing Karasuno to a set point. "THAT WAS AWESOME TOBIO!" You yelled waving your hands from the bleachers. Towada attempts to land a spike but, Nishinoya is able to receive. Hinata then rushes to the opposite side of the court and lands a spike before any of the Ohgiminami players can attempt to save it. "You saw that Yachi?" You saw Yachi squirming to the side of you. "If I tried that my arm would've flew right off." You roll your eyes. 

It was now in between sets and you saw the teams talking to the coach. You notice Tanaka's big sister, Saeko, has arrived. "Hi big sis!" You say with a warm smile. "So, whose winning?" Your smile widens. "Karasuno."