15 | 𝐨𝐇 𝐲𝐄𝐬 𝐝𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐘

Hey...hey how y'all doin 👁👄👁 we just gonna act like I'm not on a break I just got inspo for a ChApTer and I don't why it took me so long to make but it's okay riiiight🌚 Enjoy that sexy ass pic make my 🐱 🦋 If you know what I meannnn🥴🥴🥴

It was the last day😪.... BEOFRE THEY WENT TO NATIONALS BITCHESS (🤪 lmao Seijoh can't relate). The Team decided to go see a college game before they left (excluding the coaches because they got SHIT TO PACK). Everyone was planning to arrive at the same time, but it didn't go as planned yuh hear. So Hinata AND Tamaki got lost... while everyone was on their way to the stands.

Tamaki was on the outside left side of right bleachers, while everyone else (excluding Hinata) was in the center of the right side bleachers. She was looking for an entrance when some ℛ𝒶𝓃𝒹ℴ𝓂 𝒶𝓈𝓈 guy tried to talk to her. 

"Hey, you're pretty cute can I get your number?"Pretty Cute? PRETTY CUTE!?   "No❤️" Tamaki scoffs to his face feeling insulted. She tried to walk away but he grabbed her arm. A pulled her force fully. He grabbed her other hand and held them together to keep her from escaping. Just as he was about to take drag her off somewhere a voice was heard. 

"Get your d i s g u s t i n g hands off my girlfriend." Tsukki quickly grabbed you out that nasty bitches grasp, and pulled you into his chest. He glared at the man so 𝒾𝓃𝓉ℯ𝓃𝓈𝓁𝓎 the guy shit his pants. "Touch my girlfriend again and you'll be dealing with me and her brother" The guy sweated obnoxiously and nodded his head quick then immediately headed for the exit. 

"You ok? He didn't touch you right..?" Tamaki shook her head. "My bAbY zAdDy came and ReScuEd meee~" Tamaki cooed as she nuzzled into his arm. "Come on let's go to the bleachers I'm pretty sure the game started already while we were looking for you and that orange haired idiot." Tamaki snickered quietly. "What are you laughing, the motherfucker get lost every time we're at a tournament. Just imagine if he gots lost at Tokyo." "Well we'll just look after him a make sure we know where he is at all times. Or, or a microchip!" Tamaki said as she grabbed his hand eyes sparkling with ℯ𝓍𝒸𝒾𝓉ℯ𝓂ℯ𝓃𝓉. Tsukki chuckled a bit, and bitch you know for a fact we all want to thrive because of Tsukki's 𝒶𝓂𝒶𝓏𝒾𝓃𝓰 laugh. 

They were soon at the bleacher to see everyone invested in the game. Welp, except for Tobio and Hinata since they weren't there. Tamaki and Tsukki sat behind them and enjoyed the game that played out in front of them. Tsukki laid his head in Tamaki's lap using it as a pillow because baby girl's thighs was soft as 𝒻𝓊𝒸. 

A couple of minutes later it was a break for the game and the team started talking among themselves. They look back to see a half awake Tamaki and a sleeping Tsukki on her lap. Suga whites out his phone takes a picture of them while Tanaka and Nishinoya begin to snicker to themselves. "OhH hiiiii" Tamaki said half asleep. 

2 Games Laterrrr

Tamaki was talking with Yachi and Kiyoko about how corn is the best weapon to use, while Suga and Tanaka were teasing Tsukki about how he feel asleep on dat  𝓁𝒶𝓅. It's now time to go home so everyone parts ways except for Hinata, Tobio, Tamaki and Tsukki. 

"Tobi I've been meaning to ask you... where did you find ginger thunder thighs like was he hiding or." Tsukki snorted, Hinata choked and Tobi breathed out so sharply. "What the hELl is that nicKnAme." Tamaki shrugged because it's just a vibe. 

Now that they were in the neighborhood the Kageyama's live in they decided to walk slower??? (Idk where I'm going with this). Not Tamaki tho! She was speed walking! Like a penguin. Tsukki grabbed her hand and.... STARTED WALKING WITH HER LPSHSJS. 

Soon they were at the Swagaeyama House hold, Hinata already rid his damn bike back home so now it was just tsooki and tobioyolo 🌚. "Welp I gotta go, see ya later." Tsukki said as he kissed Tamaki's cheek. "Byyye byyye." She then kissed his knuckles oh so ✨𝓇ℴ𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒾𝒸✨ . He then started to walk home. 

"Tobio go pack your damn clothes, I know you didn't pack them earlier." He groaned into the couch and slowly got up. "I'll make dinner while you pack okay." "don't burn down the kitchen, 𝒽ℴ𝓉 𝒻ℯℯ𝓉. Tamaki stuck up lé forbidden finger. 

Guys please don't attack me I know I haven't updated in a few weeks I'm sorry I lost motive for a few weeks😤 forgive me my fertilized fetuses I'll update all my books as soon and frequently as possible because my grandmas a bitch and doesn't know how to leave me alone. I love you guys 👁💋👁❤️ See you in the next update