13 | 𝐂𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐠

Here you sit on your bed waiting for Tobio to come back at any minuet

Here you sit on your bed waiting for Tobio to come back at any minuet. It was almost new year so he had to come back. But, this meant Kei was coming back too.

And while he was at camp, he said, he'll give you cuddles. So here you are wrapped in your covers waiting for him to knock on your window. 

A brief 5 minuets later you here a knock on your window. You shimmy out of your cover. And walk to the window, you open it. As you open it you feel a gust of ice cold wind brush against your exposed legs. 

"Kei, hurry up Tobio can come any minuet now." You said moving a side as he hopped inside your house. As soon as he is fully inside the house you shut the window, because bitch you was cold. 

He soon hugged you from behind with his snow covered jacket. "K-Kei! Your jacket." You felt shivers go down your spine. He hummed and put his head in the crock of your neck.

He started to slip off his shoes and jacket. He let his jacket drop to the floor and moved his feet out of his shoes. He wrapped his arms around your waist and lifted you up a bit. He dropped you on your bed. He grabbed the covers then fell onto of you softly, not putting his full weight. 

"You're warm." He said, shifting to his side with his arms wrapped around your waist and pulled you closer to him. "How, was camp?" you asked as you fiddled with his hoodie. 

"Stressful... too many idiots. And then there was this Tendo guy, hella annoying." He said as he buried his face into your hair. "What have you been up to all this time." 

You sigh. "Nothing too out of the ordinary." suddenly you hear the door open. "SIS! I'M HOME!" Tobio yells from the front door. "Kei, hide in the closet." you whisper as you and him get up. 

You quickly open the closet and shove him in there. You close it and jump on your bed. Your brother enters your room. And as soon as you see him a scowl appears on his face. "It smells like another person has been or is here Tamaki... did you sneak boys in here while i was gone?" Tobio asks sending you a small glare.

You know you are a HORRIBLE liar. So anything you say would barely get past him. "Nope! I was just trying out some new perfume." You said almost stumbling over your words. "Then you wouldn't mind me looking in your closet." A visible sweat mark appeared.

"N-not at all." You said. He slowly walked over to the closet, and then glanced back at you. "FUUUUUUCK" He turned the knob on the door. He then slowly opened it, to reveal Kei with the middle finger up.

"Fuck..." you whisper to yourself. "TAMAKI! WHATS THIS DUMBASS DOING HERE?!" Tobio yelled. "W-well, um, so you see-" Kei cut you off mid sentence. "I'm her boyfriend get over it your majesty." Your brother turned around and looked at you.

"You have bad taste in men." He said. "Well you both are going to have to deal with it." Kei leaves the closet and goes to hug you. "Yeah your majesty, deal with it." he said as he smirked into your shoulder. 

Your brother sent him a nasty glare. "I'm going to my room. And you no funny business with sister, got it." Tobio said pointing at Kei. "got it." Kei said in a mocking tone. Tobio crossed his arms and walked out your room.

"Now, where were we." Kei said throwing you on the bed. He walked over to the door and closed it. He plopped on the bed, and crawled next to you. 

[...]

"My moms making dinner I gotta go." Kei whined as he got up. You got up with him, and kissed his cheek "well hurry you don't want your brother to eat it." You said as you picked up his jacket. He slipped on his shoes and wrapped his arms around you. 

"See you later Maki." He said as he crawled out the window. "Okay." You said as he walked away from the window.  

You closed your window, then jumped on your bed. "Tamaki is the butt crack gone." You open your door to see him standing outside the door with a pouty face. "Yes Tobio." You say as you pat his head. 

__________________________________________________________

This chapter is kinda shitty excuse me and my non-crackhead tendinces today