09 | 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤

Just before the match you decided to roam around

Just before the match you decided to roam around. As you see, Hinata trying to use the bathroom to see Iwaizumi and Oikawa surround him. I KNOW THEY'RE NOT GANGING UP ON MY BOY GINGER THUNDER THIGHS! You see Wakatoshi over there to. He looked back to see you hopefully. You picked him up. "What were you saying about him being a pain in the ass, cause I'll leave a pain in all of your asses." Pause that's sounded sus. "Wait, that sounded sus. No homo, oh and yeah... I wish you all the best of luck because... you'll be needing it." You walk away with a shit eating grin, carrying Hinata on your shoulders.

The teams are warming up, you see your brother and Oikawa fight for the ball. "Tobio! Let go of the ball we have more over here!" He does as you say and Oikawa falls backwards you snicker quietly. Yahaba is looking over at the team and notices you and Yachi. 

A ball rolls over to your foot, "Huh." You pick it up and look around to see some weird face looking guy jog towards you. Bitch the fuck. You throw the ball at him, causing him to catch it in his hands. "Weirdo."

Suddenly, a ball comes hurling your way. You just stand there waiting for it to hit you in your face, with that resting bitch face of yours. YASS bring me pain oh lords of volleyball make it hit my face. My inner masochist is showing, TURN ME ON. Kiyoko is able to block the ball before it reaches you. "Dammit.... thank you Kiki-San" You said hugging the girl.

You and Yachi are now upstairs waiting for the match to start. Mr. Takinoue, Mr. Shimada, and Saeko arrive. "Hiii!" You wave them over. "Wow, they made it to the semi-finals." You nodded your head. "Hell yeah! They could move on to the nationals if they beat the next two!" 

Oikawa does the first serve, and Asahi is able to receive. The ball goes over the net and Kindaichi is able to get to the ball before Hinata and hit down. Kageyama receives with his left arm and got first touch. Nishinoya does a jump set and lands a spike with a back attack, cutting off Oikawa's serve. 

Tobio serves but the ball goes too far to the side and lands out of bounds. Iwaizumi serves next and Asahi is able to receive but the ball goes long. Kunimi jumps to get the ball but Tobio is able to reach it first and set the ball to Tanaka who lands a spike. "HELL YEAH!" You and Saeko yell in sync. "Oh look at embarrassed little Tanaka." You and Saeko giggle even more.

Tsukishima attempts a spike but the ball is received by Matsukawa. Iwaizumi calls for the ball but Tsukishima watches closely and waits until he sees Oikawa set to Hanamaki. He blocks the ball and it lands back on Aobajohsai's side. 

As Tsukishima goes to serve, Hinata rotates in. Tsukishima serves and the ball is received by Watari. Oikawa sets to Iwaizumi who just barely manages to get by Tobio and Hinata but Daichi is able to save it. Hinata goes for a spike but is blocked by Kindaichi. Tsukishima quickly saves the ball but it's sent back to Aobajohsai.