16 | 𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐖* 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞

This contains NSFW dialogue and actions proceed with caution!!!

This contains,

♥︎𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐱

♥︎𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡/𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐱

♥︎𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐱 (𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥)

♥︎𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

♥︎𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 (𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞)

♥︎𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐃𝐨𝐦!𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐤𝐢

This'll have a stupid ending... EnJoY 

♥︎♥︎♥︎

After the match against Tsubakihara Academy the first years decided to go shopping. They all split up into groups. They all took off with each other. Yachi and Tamaki, Yamaguchi and Tsukki and Hinata and Tobio. 

While Yachi and Tamaki were looking around, they caught many boys from opposing teams attention. They were just that attractive. 

While they were looking at one stand a guy, with dyed hair at top that looked like sangwoo a little bit approached them. "You look really, familiar? Do I know you?" Tamaki looked at him. She remembered that Tobio said he met someone named Atsugi Miya at the training camp. "No? But I'm pretty sure you know my brother, Tobio?" He nodded his head. "Tobio-Kun has a little sister?" "I'm his twin sister actually, and I'm older for your information." "Tobio-kun is a twin too. That's very... interesting. Well his sister is hot, I wonder if she has a boyfriend." "Hey Kageyama-Chan, I was wondering can I get you're number?" "Ask Tobio." 

"Yachi we gotta meet up with others now. See ya later, Miya-San." Tamaki and Yachi walk away to see a pouty Tsukki and a confused Yamaguchi. "Why hello my jellos." Yams waved. Tsukki pouted his lip even more. Tamaki went to grab Tsukkis hand making him pout less. "Come on we gotta head back now.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

It was now bathing time there here's the thing since there's a uneven amount of people someone gets in the shower alone by themselves. See the boys thought it would be Tsukki bathing by himself and the girls thought that Tamaki would be bathing by herself.

So when Tsukki and Tamaki walked in naked at the same time, they were shocked. But a soft smile appeared on Tamaki's face. "Finally we get some alone time" Tamaki said as she got in the bath. "Common Tsukki." Tsukki got in the bath blushing, he wanted to ask a question but didn't want to sound insecure.

"Kei, if something is on your mind say it." "Who was that guy from earlier?" He asked with a small pout on his face. "That was Miya-San, Tobio's friend from the youth camp. OoH is someone jealous, don't worry I'm yours." Tamaki said as she shifted to his lap. 

Tsukki kissed all around her neck and collarbone, she gives a low groan. "Right there, mhm, that's amazing Kei." 

𝐓𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

Tsukki brought his hands up to my breast's and started to massage them. I took my hands and started to make them travel to Tsukki's cock slowly. Tsukki lifted my body up a bit so that my ass and thighs were exposed. Once they were up high enough he landed a slap to my ass, causing me to give a low moan.