11 | 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

It was just a few days before Tobio and Tsukki had to leave

It was just a few days before Tobio and Tsukki had to leave. So you decided to bother your brother. "Toe. Toe. Toe." You say poking him. He glared at you, "wHeN aRe you going to confess your gayness to Hinata?" He blushed and pushed your face back. 

You here a bring from your phone. 'Big Daddy Kei'. 

꧁11:43 a.m꧂

Bɪɢ Dᴀᴅᴅʏ Kᴇɪ: Heyyy you wanna hangout? 

 OғC ʙAᴇBʏ GᴜRʟシ: Dᴀᴛ Bɪsʜ

Bɪɢ Dᴀᴅᴅɢ Kᴇɪ: Sᴛᴀᴘʜ ᴅᴀᴛ

Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) : Dᴀᴛ Bɪsʜ

You turn off your phone then go to the bathroom to get ready. "Tobio I'm gonna go hangout with a friend." He nodded. 

꧁T͎i͎m͎e͎ S͎k͎i͎p͎꧂

There you sit on a bench in the park, hot chocolate in hand. Taking small breaths after each sip, hair in a messy bun. Your cream colored large sweater made your hands barely visible, your black jeans keeping you warm with your thigh highs under. And a pair of grey & pastel red boots. Your velvet scarf covering a small portion of your face. 

"Oi! Maki. There you are." You saw the ash blond glasses wearing boy walking your way. You stand up and smile. "Well well well I thought you were never gonna come. Come on let's go." You said. 

꧁T͎i͎m͎e͎ S͎k͎i͎p͎꧂

There you sit on a rock watching Kei look down the hill. I have to do something. Kei faced backwards to see you twisting your hair. "Maki. Close you eyes really quick." You nodded and closed your eyes. He moved closer to you.

Your face and his face were now at the same level barely inches apart but you wouldn't know that. He landed a soft kiss onto your nose. Causing you to open your eyes abruptly. You could see the small blush in his face.

Your face was bright cheery red. Now you were internally screaming. He stands up properly, now leaving you flustered on the rock.  You see him frown at your response, you stand up and kiss him right on the lips since you aren't tall enough to reach his nose. 

He was stunned "Uhhhh...." you started to short circuit. You weren't used to this type of content. "Soyouseethefitnessgrampacertestisatestthatgetsharderasitprogresses-" he covers your mouth with his hand and starts to chuckle. 

"So, das how you feel Ma'Am?" You nod your head. "Do you... sorta wannabemygirlfriend." Your face turns even more red, you nod your head. "Come on speak I want your honest consent." 

You took a deep breath, "Of c-course I wanna be your girlfriend... y-you big dummy!" You pout, he chuckles. 

"Let's go get something to eat." He took your hand. You both started to walk hand in hand down the park side walk to the nearest café.