10 | OᴏP

As you pranced through the stadium, you notice a similar tall red head. "TeNdEr SaLmAi?" You whisper to yourself. The male turned around to see you, "Maki-Maki-Chan?" You hold up your hands for high fives. 

"So, what team are you hear for Salmi?" He smiled. "Shiratorizawa, obviously." OoP. Your eyes widened. "Welp... my team is actually going against your team. But, I hope in the end we can still be friends!" You say smiling. "Yeah, because your team'd be needing it. Shiratorizawa for the win!" You face said 'Σ(-᷅_-᷄๑)' "yeah, we'll see. Well I gotta skeet skeet, so bye~" you said as you ran off to the bleachers. Cute....

"Wow.... so many people. Kinda makes me nervous." You walk beside Tanaka. "Don't be nervous my dude. With this many people watching you guys can get hella girls interested in you." You say patting his back. He held his head up and smiled. 

"HiNaTa!" You hear two voices call. You, Hinata and Tanaka walk towards two boys. "I don't even know them yet I ship them." You mumble. "Hinata, who are they?" Tanaka asks scratching his neck. "Oh! This is Izumi and Kōji! They played volleyball with me back in middle school." He said they put a thumbs up.

"I play soccer." "And I play basketball." Where have I shipped this before!? You were in deep train of thought thinking about it. "Come on, the team is leaving." You Skip your way towards your brother, and the team. "WE'RE GONNA KICK AS-" Daichi put his over your mouth. 

"There are children." You roll your eyes. He let go of your mouth as you walked to the bleachers. 

You sit in the bleachers next to one of your friends from the school. "This is honestly amazing!" You nodded your head drinking a strawberry milk tea. "I know but.... the team needs to calm down." You say looking at them scramble. You make a noise with your mouth, only something you and your brother can hear. He looks in your direction. 'Tell them to calm down' you say in your language. He nodded. 

"Saeko!" You say waving your hands making your way towards the female and some one else. "Whose that?" You say pointing to the man. Saeko grabs him. "This is Akiteru. Kei's older brother." You hold out your hand. "Nice to meet you!" You say with a smile.

"Nice to meet you?" You realized that you didn't tell him your name. "Tamaki Kageyama!" You say with a smile. His face goes into shock. "So you're the girl he's been talking about I knew it!" You looked confused. "OoP your bro is giving you the look." You say. 

Whilst eating your pineapple yogurt you notice Wakatoeshee, send a powerful spike. It goes towards the stands. "Holy shit..." you mumble. "Well, I have snacks if you guys want any. Most likely we'll be here all day." You say holding up a bag of snacks. 

The game begins and Daichi delivers the first serve. Goshiki receives and sends the ball to Shibaru. The setter calls for Ushijima as he sets the ball. Asahi, Tsukishima and Tobio jump in an attempt to block but Ushijima easily spikes past and the ball sent directly to Nishinoya. "Damn." 

Nishinoya portions himself to receive but is surprised when the ricochets off his arms and flies out of bounds, giving the first point to Shiratorizawa. "Damn it.... he's left handed. It'll be harder for them to receive and block." 

Then Kawanishi serves, the ball heading for Daichi but assumes it goes out of bounds only for it to stay in bounds, "Daichi done fucked up." Kawanishi serves again and the ball grazes the top of the net. Asahi and Tanaka call for the ball but freeze when they see the other going to cover, allowing the ball to land and giving the Shiratorizawa another point. Get your heads in the game got dammit. They need to stop being so worked up.