08 | 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠

You see Hinata and Tobio runoff. Being the crackhead you are, you follow them. "Aye! Hinata! Wait! Tobio! You too!" There they are talking to that dickhead that tried to hit on you. "Oi! Tobio. Come on we've got places to be." He sticks out his tongue. "Oh isn't it little miss I'll kick you in the dick." Your eyes twitch. "You wanna give me a real reason for you to call me that because I won't hesitate." Your brother mouths 'she really would I would know I've seen her do it before' he started to back up. 

"Wow Tsukki! Where did ya get those glasses they look cool!" A small tint of pink, barely noticeable, rises on his face. "My brother gave them to me." Your face exclaimed in awe, "I wish Tobio would give me things, to bad he's to dumb." "Keep playing until there's no punches left to roll with it!" You walk to the bleachers running into no other than Oikawa. 

"Nice seeing you Oikawa-San." You say as you narrow your eyes. "Nice seeing you two, Kageyama-Chan. I hope your team doesn't lose. I want Aobajohsai to be the first crush your team." You stopped walk and glanced back walked "Well, we'll see how this plays out and you'll be eating your words." You soon walked away. 

"Hey! Tamaki, what took you so long?" You scratch your nape. "Oh! I just ran into a old friend." You say with a reassuring smile, whilst waving your hands back and forth. "Ok time for the match to start!" The game begins with Asahi making the first serve. Johzenji barely receives the ball and almost sends it out of bounds until Terushima; team captain, an incredible aerial turn to spike the ball over from the back end of the court. "Wow. I underestimated that dickwad." You mumble to your self, watching them earn the first point. 

In the next rally, Johzenji receives Tanaka's spike but accidentally drives it to the net. Futamata, unable to reach with his arms, instantly switches to his door to send a toss high enough for Izaka to spike and score from. "Woah, that was sick." 

Afterwards, Bobata accidentally sends his serve into the net, giving the point to Karasuno. "Wow, so upbeat. And cheery... yet rowdy." You observe the team comfort their teammate about his mistake. 

Tsukishima serves and Johzenji pulls off a normal quick attack. We could've avoided that. Futamata's following serve results in a lucky net-in. Tanaka dives to save the ball at the last second but sends it flying toward the back. Hinata jumps high and successfully follows up. Just when it seems like he's going to crash into the wall, Hinata skillfully maneuvers his body to jump off the wall, Spider Man is that you? Nishinoya returns the last hit and scores the after the ball lands in bound at the backsides of Johzenji's court. 

Tobio's serves next. Johzenji receives and spikes back. Tobio lands a touch but sends it flying back to the opposing side. Johzenji attempts a direct spike, and Daichi makes it a clean receive. Tobio and Hinata unleash their quick attack, impressing fans and players alike. "Alright!" 

Yet Asahi scores another point. Into the following rally, Tsukishima attempts to predict the next possible attack but is caught off guard when a player from the back row sets the ball for the setter to setter to spike from. Johzenji scores and ties up the game. Their strength... comes from... fun? 

Hinata executes another quick attack after being rotated in. When Kageyama attempts to block Futamata from spiking, the ball collides directly with his face. "Tobio..." You notice you're brothers nose is bleeding. You head down stairs, and wait for your brother at the entrance. 

"What are you doing here?" You gave him a look come on. "I'm going to get you tissues and help stop your nose bleed." 

"Here, hold your head back. And don't breath through you nose that'll make it worse." He follows your directions as he presses the tissue lightly on his nostril, whilst you wipe his face free of blood. "You, know that wasn't very smart. But then again, you are pretty dumb." "Oh really, says the one yelling out memes at one in the morning." You roll your eyes. "Come on your nose is all patched up. It might take a little while for you to be able to play but, just wait to breath through your nose." He held a thumbs up.