14 | 𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐡 𝐁𝐨𝐢

LOOK AT THE NEW COVERRR

______________________________________________ 

Happy New Year roach: Tamaki

Kei: Happy New Year water bug 

Kei: can i come over i don't wanna deal with my drunk ass brother 

;) Ofc: Tamaki 

Kei: please for the love of god stop that face 

;) this face?: Tamaki

Tobio was out on his mOrNiNg JoG, so this was the perfect time for Kei to come over. You fluffed your dinosaur onesie and whipped your hair (back & forth, i whip my jkjk)  onto your shoulder. you walked down stairs to the kitchen to get that good good (milk obviously you siwy wabbit).

You opened lé reefridgeorator and look for your rich, creamy oh so good (moans in the background) Chocolaté Milk. You grabbed it out the fridge and put it next to the 16oz glass cup that was conveniently on the counter for SoMe uNkOwN rEaSoN (030).  

You shake the milk then pour it into the LuXuRiOuS cup. Then closed the milk and put it in the fridge. Just as you were about to drink it a knock came from the door. "lé sigh" you huffed out putting your chocolate milk down. 

You open the door to see a wild Karasuno number 11. "well, well, well if it isn't Kazooshima Key." You say with wiggly brows (~0~) leaning on the door frame like a bAd BoI.  "Tamaki what in the-" he then looked at your dEEnOSauR onesie. And blushed. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

"well will you enter my fun house or not?" He picked you up and started going to your room. "what in the- WAIT MY CHOCO MEEELK!!!" you yelled as you moved your self like a worm he sighs and turns around. "where is it." 

"Kitchen pwease." he sighed and walked to the kitchen with you in his arms you grab your chocolate milk. "You can continue." You said drinking your chocolate milk. 

-  Minuets Later

"Tamaki wipe your mouth you have a milk mustache." you nod trying to lick the milk off your upper lip but failing miserably. Kei sighed and moved his hand to your upper lip and wiped it off. "WhY tAnK U kEy" he hummed as he laid his head on your bOoBiEz. "I just noticed how big your forehead is Kei." he pinched your stomach, with no avail.  He grunted. You feel onto your bed, facing backwards, dragging Kei with you. 

"Kei's forhead is GIGANTIC." You say palming his forehead. He poked your tUmMy, gaining a small yelp from you. "But, thats just more spots for me to kiss." (where else are you kissing hmm) You said kissing his forehead.