06 | 𝐕𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬

"Come on Tamaki! You gotta go to training camp!" Your brother yelled from the door

"Come on Tamaki! You gotta go to training camp!" Your brother yelled from the door. "I'm coming just let me get my hat." You grabbed your pink hat, and ran to the door. "I'll lock it." 

[...]

There you sit on the bus, looking out the window. Vehicles passing by, birds going across the sky.    Wow.

[...]

"THERE'S THREE CUTE MANAGERS NOW!" You hear a voice yell. A blush spreads across your face. You walk and hide behind Kiyoko. "What's wrong Tamaki? You're normally more social." You dig your face into her shoulder. "N-Nothing. I just wanna hide right now." 

[...]

You met the other managers, they're sweethearts. You sit there watching the matches. Karasuno is really getting their asses whooped. 

[...]

You hear the door open behind you, then a dramatic lighting comes out of nowhere. You see the silhouette of your brother an Hinata. "Oh my god. It's a dramatic anime entrance." You said smacking your face.

[...]

"So you're telling me. Bokuto-San is the Baby, even though he's the captain?" Suzumeda; Fukurōdani, She nodded her head yes. "Wow!" You got to know the managers from the other teams, they were mostly chill. 

"So, Tamaki... do you watch naruto?" "Well, yeah... likehowcaninotwatchthegreatestanimeever." You and Eri start to rant about naruto and your favorite scenes. "You know whose the sMeXiEsT character? Kakashi!" Eri nodded her head in agreement. 

A ring came your phone, 'Tsᴜᴋᴋɪ'.

Tsᴜᴋᴋɪ : Hᴀʟᴘ I'ᴍ sᴛᴜᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ Iᴅɪᴏᴛs

Rᴇᴀʟʟʏ? Wʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Yᴏᴜ 

Tsᴜᴋᴋɪ : Yᴏᴜʀ Bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, Hɪɴᴀᴛᴀ 

OᴏF : Yᴏᴜ

Tsᴜᴋᴋɪ : Aʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍᴀɴᴀɢᴇʀs ɴɪᴄᴇ?

Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɴɪᴄᴇ : Yᴏᴜ

Tsᴜᴋᴋɪ : Wᴇʟᴘ, Dᴀɪᴄʜɪ ɪs ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴏғғ ᴍʏ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ sᴏ YEET

YEET : Yᴏᴜ

[With the boys]

"Tsukishima who was that you were texting?" Nishinoya asks. "Someone." He turned off his phone and laid down listening to the idiotic conversations going on. 

[...]

There you sit. On a bench, eating Yakitori. You listened to the conversations around you. Tired. You looked so drained whilst eating. You started to zone out. The wii theme music started to play on loop in your head. 

"Kageyama. Is something wrong with Tamaki?" Hinata asks. "What do you mean?" He points towards you. "She's been staring at her Yakitori for a while now." You brother glances at you. "Oh she's just tired don't mind it." The others shrugged it off.

"Tamaki? Tamaki. Tamaki!" You jumped at the hearing of your voice to see Sugamama in front of you. "Yes?" He poked your forehead. "Whatcha thinking about? You seem to be in deep thought." You shrugged. "How do you not know what you were thinking about." You, yet again, shrugged. 

[...]

You thought it was pretty nice at the training camp. You met a few people like, Bokuto, Kuroo, Yaku and Akaashi. On the way back you couldn't help but fall asleep.

Dream Land

There you are. Sitting in the middle of a flower field, in a white silk dress. The wind is flowing through your hair. As you sit in the field you notice a tall figure. You were able to tell it was a male. But, couldn't figure out who is was. 

The figure started walking towards you. The closer the figure got the more clear it became. You noticed it had short ash blonde hair, glasses. It was Tsukki. 

There he stood towering over you, casting a shadow holding his hand out. As you were about to take it you were suddenly awoken. 

"Kageyama Tamaki!" You felt your brother shaking you. "W-wha?" You were half awake your hair was even messier. "We're getting off come on." Your brother dragged you off the bus holding you hand like your a little kid. 

"You all can go home." Your brother started to walk away. You tapped him. "Tobio can I please get on your back?" He nodded his head and lowered himself. Now here you are on your brothers back. 

[...]

There you sit on your bed, thinking about your dream. Why was Tsukki in my dream? Maybe it's just a onetime thing? Yeah, just a onetime thing.

You sit on your bed blushing to yourself, thinking about how good Tsukki looked in the dream. His short ash blonde hair flowing in the wind, his skin reflecting the sun. It was pretty obvious you had a crush on Tsukishima.