Chapter 1: In The Freedom of Darkness

Summary:

Tsukauchi likes Irony, but hates him at the same time.

Let's pray for Shouta's cat.

• • • • •

Izuku was a vigilante.

Well, that's not exactly the best statement to start with so let's elaborate.

'Irony' was a name given to one quirkless Midoriya Izuku when he started to roam the streets as a vigilante. He didn't name himself that, no, he would have probably gone for something like 'Mido' which he is now glad he didn't because it would have made his identity blatantly obvious. It was a name the people have given him, Irony, because they though it was funny that he ironically tripped on his own feet yet was as sneaky as a snake, he was incredibly smart yet still managed to be an idiot, that he was quirkless yet was still very helpful, mind you.

Well, the last part, the public didn't know, but he still counted that as a reason.

Anyways, other than his vigilantism, he didn't have much of a life, he didn't go to school, but if he did he would probably be in high school right now (just graduated middle school). He didn't have any friends since the quirkless tend to be avoided, and he didn't have a family since fate decided it also liked to fuck with a quirkless teen.

Anyways, it's not the time to mull over his oh-so tragic origin story, because right now, he's running from a bunch of police officers.

"Pft-! Oh my goodness look at you! All sparkly! You look so much better with that than those boring uniforms!" The vigilante, Izuku (but right now he's Irony), cackled as he stood atop a building, below him, police officers were surrounded in glitter of all colors, bright colors.

"Irony! We ask you to come down peacefully!" An officer yelled, Karasuma, if Irony recalled correctly. It was more protocol than anything really, they know he won't, after all, he's been doing this for what? A year?

"Oh yeah? Maybe I will come down. But the peaceful part...?" Irony shrugged, making a face "Eeeh"

The police's eyes widened, realizing he was about to do something, and they weren't gonna like it "Wait-!" But it was too late, he had already jumped from the building, grinning (although they couldn't see it since he had a mask on equiped with a voice changer, they had somehow developed a sixth sense when it comes to this troublesome vigilante).

Some made a move to catch him but it proved to be in vein since Irony grabbed- was that soda!? And shook it rapidly, popping open the lid so it faced them.

Irony laughed as he used a grappling hook to get away while the police got soda all over them, the grappling hook almost slipping off his grasp with soda coating his hands.

"Oops- Stormy night, ey? See you next time!!" He shouted as his voice got lower in volume.

Tsukauchi scowled, sticky, sweet, and sparkly.

Irony, the vigilante, while wasn't particularly bad, wasn't favored either for various reasons (mostly because of the pranks he pulls on the police after capturing a criminal), he had been escaping their grasp for on year now and they were still questioning why they hadn't captured him yet. The vigilante always seemed to be fumbling with his movements, like a novice, they always noted, but managed to barely scrape past them on occasions.

They hadn't called a hero on this case yet since... Well, they don't know. Maybe it was because he hadn't done anything too drastic besides taking down thugs and prank the police every other day.