Chapter 9: Calm Before the Storm?

Summary:

Irony has a plan. Izuku also has a plan, so does Shouta, because of course they do.

Now the question, which will bear the most consequence?

• • • • •

The night was young, stars winking above them like that creepy old dude down the alley he passes everyday. Most were sleeping soundly under their sheets, or doing something much more active like sexual intercour- Anyways, Irony found himself on a roof, because that is where he thrives apparently.

Kenjushi Douma was stiff in his place, suspicion still lingering under his skin as he faced the masked vigilante a week after their first encounter, you may know him from two chapters ago, but he's not supposed to be breaking the fourth wall. Last time he broke something, it was his sanity, and boy did that go well.

Or maybe it was a vase, he's just glad that didn't lead him to joining a host club. Well, it was his vase but still.

Back to the chapter.

"I knew you would come around Douma-san!"

Like some kind of sixth sense that everyone seems to have within the first seconds of meeting Irony, Kenjushi feels like a grin is threatening to split the younger's face.

"Yeah..." He was still rather unsure about this. Yes, the vigilante may be powerful but no way would he be able to take down a while organization all by himself, he nodded nonetheless "So, how of you plan on doing this...?"

"Well, you may have forgotten but apperantly it's important to know who your plotting against? Just wanted to remind you" Irony waved his statement off, he didn't sound sarcastic at all, and no, that was not sarcasm right there in the narration as well.

"Oh, right - it's HUE" he doesn't know how he managed to spit that out so quickly, but he didn't see the point of keeping it a secret considering he was already here.

"Ah, you mean the one that kidnapped people a lot and once tried to assassinate a pro hero only to almost get caught and had to lay low from then on? Yeah I've heard of 'em, they've got a nice store down town, they never sell out of toilet paper, which is neat" Irony spoke casually.

"Yeah that's- that's them" Kenjushi nodded, he feels like he's having a conversation with an old acquaintance about his favorite artist.

"Great! I've got a few connections here and there, maybe I could dig up some information on them? Oh, but I also want you to dig up info from the inside too, despite it's previous mess up, that group's pretty big and got some good defences on them" the green eyed male threw out casually.

"Okay... But what if I get caught?"

"Ah, well, that seems like it's be a big problem wouldn't it? Although rather improbable considering your quirk, say, your not a loner are you?"

The taller male blinked.

What exactly does that question have to do with anything?

"We're working for the underground, how could any of us not be loners?" He replied.

Irony spluttered "Hey! For your information, I do have friends, surprisingly" be muttered the last part "And I, in fact, am very active when it comes to socialization!"

Granted, he's only active at socialization when the other guy is trying to stab his eyes out and quite possibly rip his chest open but hey, it works.

"Right"

"You sounded like you didn't believe me"

"...Last time we met I actually thought you were intimidating. But I just realized your like, way shorter than me"