Chapter 7: Symbol of Strength

Summary:

Fighting isn't always the solution. But it isn't always not the solution.

• • • •

Irony was out on his usual night patrol, jumping from roof to roof under the moonlight, hiding within the shadows as a good vigilante would.

It had been a week since the Stein and All Might incident. Since then, he hasn't heard of the former, and the meet ups with All Might- Yagi had gotten a bit more personal. He started to learn more about the hero since he already knows his biggest secret, it was endearing, how the hero under all that muscle and blinding smile was so awkward!

It was a heartwarming thought, that he got to have casual conversations with the number one hero that others could only dream of meeting.

Someone like him...

He stopped on a rooftop seeing a familiar person walking down the pathways, holding - were those groceries?

"Sutaro-san?"

• • • • •

Hirazume Sutaro would consider himself a smart man, he had a fairly average look but a soft heart.

When he had met Tsume, she instantly captivated him, he knew she was the one.

His heart was held within her hands.

Her face was ethereal, she had a thin frame and skin so soft it felt like silk to his touch. Her hair was long, the darkest of black, and he loved to run his hands through them as the sat together on the sofa watching a movie or simply enjoying each other's presence.

They were happy.

So- so happy.

He was convinced that they would be together forever.

One day, she had stated that she was pregnant, crying while holding her stomach softly, trembling fingers like feather over her enlarged stomach.

Hirazume cried as well.

"I'm so happy! We get to be parents Tsume-chan!"

"Indeed... Parents"

They took care of the baby together. Tsume was the splitting image of a perfect mother, so soft and gentle. She held those eyes that gleamed when she looked at the baby that was within her, holding herself with grace during hard times.

"The child is going to be just like you"

She often said, with an emotion even Hirazume couldn't pinpoint.

The day the child was brought into this world, she was the first one to burst into tears, looking down on the infant with glossed eyes.

He shed tears as well.

They were going to raise this child together.

"Look at him"

She stated with a shaky voice.

"So pure and untainted, he deserves nothing but love"

Hirazume caressed the cheeks of their child, peacefully sleeping, unaware of everything around him.

"Yes, let's give that to him"

She burst into even more tears.

"He's so pure, he has done nothing wrong, unlike us, Hirazume-kun"

"... Indeed"

"He is our love Hirazume-kun, always remember that"