Chapter 11: And so there were Explosions

Summary:

And so Irony looked at the building and said;

"Let there be Explosions"

And so there were explosions.

• • • • •

The moon had risen and the darkness ruled the skies once more, among the rooftops was a certain someone everyone should be familiar with at this point, because if not then where have you been these past ten chapters.

Yes, you thought right, it was glitter man.

'You know, I'm not really in the mood for these bad jokes' thought Irony, uncharacteristically – and wow was that a long word. He was by his lonesome, silently hopping from roof to roof, mind still replaying the confrontation with his childhood friend this morning.

So everyone thought he was dead huh.

Well, not his fault that they assumed that. He had all the legal papers, he was an orphan after an incident with his parents, and living alone. So ha, he was legally alive, mind you.

But even so, to think Kacchan's reaction was so... violent.

He thought he went to therapy?

And yes, he may or may not have stalked the blonde a bit, sue him.

Irony sighed – a silent sight because he was still trying to hide.

"Irony"

Ah, well, so much for that.

He stopped and turned to where the underground hero stood, capture weapon and long hair bellowing in the wind, and he had to admit it was kinda cool.

He should get a cape.

"Eraserhead! How's it going? It's been a while!" His distorted voice replied automatically his usual greeting.

"Irony, I need you to come with me peacefully" said the hero.

He couldn't help but snort at that "You should know by now that peace and me don't get along that well – tried to visit the dude once and it almost got me arrested" he shrugged.

Eraserhead merely narrowed his eyes.

"You know what this is about"

"Hm, maybe I do maybe I don't" he said in a sing sing voice, but then he remembered he was actually heading somewhere tonight "Oh right! Ah, sorry I'd love to chat but I've actually got somewhere to go!" he made a move to hop off somewhere like a frog, or a kangaroo, but was forced to evade a capture weapon.

"You aren't getting away tonight" said the hero.

Irony pouted "I have a life outside you you know"

Eraserhead rolled his eyes "Irony, we just need you to come with us, we will not be putting you in jail"

"Look I get it, and I'll totally go with you another time, but I've got stuff to do so–" he dodged the capture weapon "Hey let me talk–!"

"This isn't a game anymore, you are a risk to the number one hero"

"I'm really not Eraserhead! Have you not trust in me–" dodge again.

"We cannot trust a wild card"

"I am not threat to you!"

"Prove it!"

"What do you want me to do dammit!"

"Come to us peacefully!"

"But what about my freedom!"

"You will get your freedom after matters are settled!"