Chapter 6: Never Were we Parallel

Summary:

We may not be on the same plane, but we were meant to intersect.

• • • • •

"...Stain"

As if on que, Izuku felt his limbs regain control, it was a bit shaky, but he managed to stand up and dust himself off.

The first thing he did was reclaim his m- oh wait it broke.

Well shit.

(After this, Izuku made sure to make his mask out of the strongest material he could find in a junk pile - you'd be surprised)

"I can move again! - say, does your quirk have anything to do with verbally saying something like a trigger or your name 'cause I felt it was too much of a coincidence that I could move again when you finally introduced himself is that why you wouldn't say it or am I just completely off point and it was purely coincidental oh maybe it has something to do with knives since you have so much on you or that could just be your weapon choice, it requires contact right since I was only paralyzed when your knife grazed me did you poison the kife or oh! Maybe it's my blood since I saw you catching the knife don't ask how but do you just need to touch my blood or- Oh whoops! Started muttering again!" Izuku rubbed the back of his head sheepishly "I get kinda curious when it comes to quirks but anyways, better get going! All Might is not so conspicuously approaching. Nice meeting you Stain!"

"How long will this paralyzation last?" The other man grunted.

The smaller male shrugged "An hour or so, but you can always stab yourself if you want to move now - or I can do it for you!" He jumped in his step.

Stain glared.

Izuku rolled his eyes "Fine fine, sheesh" he then proceeded to lift the man bridal style.

"WHAT THE HEL--"

But he was already launching his grappling hook to a building.

"Hang on tight!"

If Stain wasn't Stain he would have screamed.

• • • • •

After placing the older man on top of a kinda abandoned building and patting his head, he went back to All Might because he didn't need another hero on his tail. It was better to resolve this little problem before it reaches Tsukauchi - I mean, that wasn't so bad but he'd rather they not see him as some kind of threat.

Oh but how was he gonna do that if he wasn't Irony right now. He, after all, needs to prove that Irony can be trustworthy enough to keep a secret-

Izuku's eyes shone as a plan popped up in his head.

Right.

His plan? Well, its to stab himself and them save said self from death through blood loss.

Genius, he knows.

• • • • •

All Might rounded a corner.

Yeah, um - fuck you corner. He did not ask for a bleeding boy tonight.

Especially one bleeding Midoriya Izuku.

"Midoriya-shounen!" He exclaimed, running towards the injured male, now getting a closer look, he could see that his torso - which was the injured part - was already bandaged, although it was still bleeding, it helped, if only just slightly.

"... All Might...?" His eyes, normally obscured from their true beauty by his glasses, were half lidded and tired, glossy.

"My boy what happened!?"