Lets make tiktok

Y/n POV
When I woke up this morning around 8:00 I got changed into this.

Y/n POVWhen I woke up this morning around 8:00 I got changed into this

I went to get breakfast when I noticed Nick sitting there shirtless. Damn he is so hot. Nick noticed me staring at him and asked " Yo Y/n you good." I shook my head and continue to find a spot. "Nick you want to make a tiktok with me" I asked. Nick replied, "Sure but I get to pick the sound. We decided to do this one.

(They did the 6th one)
Once we finished the comments started flooding in asking if we were dating. We both ignored them. I grabbed a bowl or cereal and sat next to nick while he went live on Instagram. Once the fans noticed that I was there they started asking the same questions from the tiktok if we were dating. "GUYS me and Nick aren't dating. Alex told me I'm not allowed to date any of his friends." After that I walked away to start some of my school work. Yes I know me being 18 and still doing work, well I'm doing college at home instead of school.

Couple Hours Later

After everyone woke up we all decided to do tiktoks. I was trying to teach Alex and Patrick a tiktok dance and Nick was giving me a weird look. After I finished teaching Patrick I went over to nick. " Nick you alright buddy." While I was looking at him he looked really pale. He nodded his head but then sprinted to the bathroom. I followed him and saw him throwing up. Me and Nick always gave each other nicknames. "Nicky it's ok but your really burning you need to go to bed." Nick went in bed and I stayed there with him. I was about to leave when he said, "N/n please stay with me." I went and sat in his bed while he cuddled up next to me. I played with his hair which is what we always did with each other if any of us felt sick. After a bit we were both passed out.