HE WHAT

Y/N POV:
I just came home from the store with Patrick when I heard laughing coming from nicks room. At first I though he was just hanging with a group of people but when I opened the door nick and some other girl were cuddling. I slowly walked out and closed the door behind me. I was going to cry because I don't jump to conclusions. The girl looked very familiar to me though like I have seen her before. Nick always told me about this girl that he was best friends with and it does look like her.

*A couple hours later*

I was watching videos and thought nick came into my room. I was really happy. When I turned around I saw that it was tony. I tried to get out of his reach but he only tightened his grip. Nick came in and saw what was happening and quickly shut the door. I punched tony and ran after nick. After I finally caught up to him he turned around and gave me a look of disgust. "Baby it's not what it looked like. I though you came to cuddle me and when I turned around I noticed it was tony. I tried to push him off of me but all he did was tighten his grip. You know I would never cheat on you ever. Please believe me baby." All nick did was give me a big hug. "Aww sweetie I knew you would never do that. Tony is only jealous of what we have and he knows he would never be able to have you. You know what let's go in my room and cuddle alright." "Ok but can I ask you a quick question. I walked into your room early and saw you and another girl cuddling. I am not assuming anything but I was wondering if that was your best friend Carly." "Oh yeah that was. I need you two to meet sometime." We both walked back into his room and fell asleep watching Glee. (My favorite tv show of all time.)

Authors Note
I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. I started another book of and tiktok starts you want a short imagine on if you want to check that out. I didn't think this story would be doing so good. If you want a face reveal let me know. Thank you <3 <3 <3