What to do

Y/N POV:
Tony and I have been dating for a few weeks. Any time I did something wrong he would hit and kick me. I would try to tell everyone what he did but only Kouvr and Nick would believe me. Kouvr once's walked in on Tony hitting me because I didn't clean my room up. I don't think I can deal with tony anymore. I set up a camera and didn't do something tony wanted me to do. " are you kidding me. I asked you to do one think you slut. I can't believe you." Tony said. He started hiring me and kicking me and beating me. After he left I grabbed my camera and ran to find Alex or Thomas. While I ran out nick saw me. "Woah y/n/n are you ok." I couldn't hold it and I cried into his chest. "Nick have you seen Thomas and Alex I need to show them something." Nick brought me to Alex and Thomas. I have payed the video and showed it to them. Alex gave me the biggest hug. "Y/n i am so sorry. I should have believed you. I give you permission to break up with tony and you are allowed to date nick." I quickly turned around and smashed my lips onto nicks. Everyone came into the room and were giving me hugs. Tony walked in a couple hours later with another girl. I walked up to him and broke up with him. I was so relieved. Nick and I went to sleep that night peacefully and I wouldn't have to worry about anything else.