Soooooo....

The Next Day

When I woke up this morning i wasn't in my normal bed. I then look down and see nick with his arms wrapped around my waste. I carefully unwrapped his arms to get ready. I took a quick shower and got changed into this.

I walked down stairs for breakfast and everyone was staring at me

I walked down stairs for breakfast and everyone was staring at me. "So little sis why was nicks arms wrapped around your waste." Alex asked. "Well Nick wasn't feeling good last night so u went to me leave his room after taking care of me but he asked me to stay and I couldn't say no and we both just ended up sleeping like that. Nothing weird happened I promised." I then walked over to Charli and Chase. We all decided to make tiktoks. Well mostly chase and Charli while I filmed them.

A little while later nick woke up and we all decided to go to ihop for breakfast. When we arrived me and nick sat next to each other, we were with Dixie and tayler too. We were having friendly conversations until my ex came to our table. He tried to take me from Dixie because Tayler and nick went to use the bathroom but then tony came over and told my ex that we were dating and to back off me. I noticed nick in the corner with a look in his eyes like he hated me but I didn't know why.

Alright that's it for this part. Then next part will be after they get home. I also might do a request story just for tiktok boys request so let me know if I should do that.❤️❤️❤️