What

Your POV:
Thomas just came in and told us that there was going to be a party and I was so excited. Alex came up to my room to talk to me privately. "Y/n please be careful tonight. I know you like to drink but don't get hammered. Last time that happened it didn't end well." I thought for a second and a flashback came back.

Flashback
Me and Ryan (a/n that's your ex's name) we went to a party one of the kids in our grade we're having. We were having lots of fun but also drinking. I wasn't that drunk but Ryan was hammered. An hour into the party I went to look for Ryan and saw him in bed with another girl. I then went and hooked up with another person as revenge. When Ryan found out he almost beat the kid to death. I told him it was what he got for cheating on me. We both went home and never talked again.

I took Alex's words into consideration and though long and hard. If I say in my room all night I wouldn't have fun but if I went and party I might get drunk and that's never good. I told myself I was only going to have four drinks.

Time skip to the party
The party just started and I already had something to drink. I turned around and saw Patrick looking at me weirdly. He came over to me and gave me a big hug. I knew he was drunk because I smelt alcohol. Patrick tried to get me to go in bed with him but instead I just brought him to his room. I was about to leave when he kissed me. I tried to push him off but it didn't work. I kinda just stood there not kissing back. I heard the door open and turned around and saw nick. He had tears in his eyes. "Y/N HOW COULD YOU. I TRUSTED YOU AND I CANT BELIEVE YOU DID THIS. I BELIEVED IN US AND NOW YOU GOING AND KISS PATRICK. I CANT BELIEVE YOU WE ARE OVER." I tried to get words to come out of my mouth but nothing was coming out, I fell to my knees and started crying. Chase came in and found me like this. He gave me a big hug and asked what was wrong. I just let go of him and went to find Alex or Thomas. I found Thomas and told him I was going to leave for a little bit. He asked me where I was going and I told him I was going to visit my family back home. I started packing and booked a flight. A couple minutes later two people making out barged into my room. I looked to see who it was and it was Nick and Addison. I yelled at them to get out and Addison ran out of the room quickly. Nick just stood there with a face like 'payback is a bitch' and slammed the door on the way out.
The next morning I woke up and grabbed my bags and brought them down stairs. Everyone looked at me weirdly except Thomas and Alex. Alex gave me a ride to the airport and I was off to see my family but little did they know I was going to see Charli and Dixie. Every time I'm there they are aren't and when they are there I'm not. I decided I should go and bond with them so nothing would be bad. When I arrived mark and Heidi came a picked me up. When I got to the house Charli came and gave me a big hug, and the same with Dixie. Charli and I decided to film some tiktoks and posted them. Not even 2 minutes after posting them Thomas called me.
Bold-Thomas
Italics- you
Y/n i though you we're going to visit your family.
I was but I decided to hang with Charli and Dixie to get to know them. I didn't know I was going until Charli texted me saying I could stay with them to get to know them. I'm sorry I lied but I though it was a great idea.
Thomas then nodded and said goodbye and hung up. Me and Charli decided to go live on Instagram when we noticed nick posted something. It was a picture of him kissing Amalie and saying they were dating. I almost stared crying but decided he was not worth it. Me and Charli said goodnight and went to bed because it was a long day.