Chapter 12

A few weeks later:
Me and Chase are going "strong". In case you didn't know nick and amelie broke up because she cheated on him with some random dude. Chases manager and my manager said to keep this fake dating up because it would give us more publicity. Everyone knew we were fake dating besides nick. We told Charli and she said she was fine with it. At first it was awkward but it then turned out to be fun.
I was laying in my bed when I get a notification from twitter. I opened it and i saw chase and Charli kissing. I know this was happening because I took the picture. Chase and I though that the fake dating was enough so we told our managers that we were done. I posted on twitter saying that chase didn't "cheat on me". I told everyone we broke up a week before hand but made it look like we were still dating. I told everyone that I would always love him but we just wanted to stay friends in the end. We also told everyone in the house and you could tell that nicks eyes were lite up. I've been staying in my bed for the past few days because I was bored. The coronavirus was annoying the shit out of me and everyone in the house.
I heard a knock on my door and before I could even say come in patty and calvin came in with camping gear. I then noticed that they were filming for their YouTube channel and I was not in the mood to kick them out so i walked over to Alex's and kouvrs room but before I could even knock I heard moaning and knew to not barge in or disturb their piece. Ryland was out with paper and chase went home for a while. Tony was in his room because he didn't feel good and Ondreaz was helping him. Thomas and Mia were hanging out so that means I'm either stuck by myself or stuck with nick. I decided to just go in the pool by myself. I got into my favorite swimsuit and jumped in. It was relaxing. I then heard foot steps and looked up to see nick standing by the pool. He didn't even know I was here so I decided to do the greatest-thing ever. I filled a buck up with water and walked over to him. I then dumped the entire bucket on him. "Ahh, bro what the... oh hey Y/n what's up." I just stood there laughing. "Nothing much I'm just super bored. Wanna hang or something." He nodded his head. We went up to his room and started to watch movies. Honestly I'm stating to trust nick now. In case you didn't know I still had feelings for nick. He fell asleep cuddled up to me so I escaped his grip and walked into my room. When I entered my room was a mess. There was so much shit laying everywhere. Calvin and Patty were nowhere to be found so when they got home they were going to have to clean my room. I decided to just shower and got to bed.

A/n: sorry for not updating Tuesday since I'm just starting the schedule I'm going to have to remember the upload.