Then we meet

Y/N POV:
So today nick decided to introduce me to Carly. I have seen her pictures on Instagram and she is beautiful. I can't even compare to her. (The picture at the top is Carly.) I wouldn't know why nick picked me over her. I got ready with this and a pair of black vans

We ordered the Uber and went to a restaurant to meet her

We ordered the Uber and went to a restaurant to meet her. When we showed up she noticed Nick and quickly ran over to him. They were talking and I was standing there awkward. "Oh Carly this is my wonderful girlfriend Y/n." I waved to her shyly. "Aww nick she is so pretty. Hi I'm Carly nice to meet you." We went into the restaurant and took a seat. I noticed the Carly brought someone with her and she said it was her boyfriend. I stood there looking at him. It was my ex-boyfriend Ryan. I though I would never see him again. I quickly grabbed Nick's hand and pulled him away real quick. "Nick I know you really want to stay and hang with Carly but I cant. Her boyfriend is my ex, he would abuse me and rape me if I didn't do what he wanted to do." "Hey it's ok if you start to feel uncomfortable we could but could we at least stay for a little, it's been a while since I last saw." I nodded my head and we took a seat. "Alright guys this is my boyfriend Ryan." Ryan looked at me and gave me a smirk. "Ryan this is nick and Y/.." "Y/n yeah I know her we go way back." I say next to nick and grabbed his hand. Carly went to use the bathroom and Nick walked outside because Thomas called his. Ryan came up and sat next to me and before I could I react he kissed me. Nick walked and Carly came out and they saw him and me. Carly walked over to me and slapped me and Ryan. Nick just walked out and I ran after him. "Nick listen to me, Ryan he kissed me I didn't know he was going to and I'm sorry. I told you he was still obsessed with me." "I know. This is my fault you felt nervous and didn't wasn't to stay around but I told you still. I'm so sorry." I hugged him and Carly walked out. "Carly look Ryan was my ex. He has always been obsessed with me and he when the two of you walked away he had the opportunity to do what he missed. I'm super sorry and I hope this doesn't effect a friendship we could have." "It's ok I figured it out when he would talk about you all the time. I was going to break up with him today but I think we could have a great friendship." We hugged and nick and I said our goodbyes and went back to the house. When we got home it was like 9:30 and we left for dinner at 4:00. We walked into my room. Nick plopped on my bed and started whining because I was changing to my pj. I put on a pair of shorts and one of nicks hoodies (your choice on which one.) and cuddled up to nick. We both were asleep within minutes.

A/n
Sorry for not uploading for a while. With my school doing everything online I have been doing working on everything and getting used to it. I'm also starting another book about tiktok boys so you could look at that too. Love you all and hope you are staying safe.