Alex finds out

Y/N POV:
It's has been a couple of days since me and nick started dating. The only person we told was Kouvr. Now I know what your think why don't you tell Alex. Alex told me I was never allowed to date anyone in the hype house and he told if I did I would have to leave.

Nicks POV:
Y/N and I have been dating for a couple of days and they are the best. But Alex said he wanted to talk to me and Y/N today and I'm really nervous.

Y/N POV:
Nick and I went to Alex because he wanted to talk with us. I think I know what it is about but not one hundred percent sure though. "Y/N and Nick I know you guys are dating. Before you say anything Kouvr didn't tell me, it was tony. Y/N I can't believe you would cheat on tony with nick. You and nick need to breakup and you will get back together with Tony and no BUTS." Alex said. I broke down crying. I ran back in my room and there he was, Tony sitting on my bed waiting for me. I walked out and walked into Kouvr and Alex's room. Kouvr saw me and immediately gave me a hug. "Oh sweetie it's ok. I tried to tell Alex that you and tony never dated but he didn't believe me. I'm so sorry." I fell asleep in Kouvrs bed and when I woke up I had two arms wrapped around me. At first I though it was nick but when I turned around it was just Tony sleeping. I got out of his reach and walked downstairs. Alex tried talking to me and trying to get me to film a bit but I completely ignored him and sat next to Patrick. Patrick and I have been friends the same amount of time he and Alex have been friends. He knew that I liked nick too but he swore to never tell anyone. Patrick and I have always cuddled when I was sad and even tony knew this, but when Tony came downstairs and saw this he walked up to me, grabbed me by my wrist, PUNCHED Patrick in the face, and literally dragged me up the stairs. Alex saw tony drag me up the stairs but stood there and watched like nothing happened. " IM TELLING YOU THIS NOW IF I SEE YOU HANGING OUT WITH ANY OTHER BOY BESIDES ME, ALEX, ONDREAZ, OR THOMAS I WILL LITERALLY BET THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF YOU. YOU UNDERSTAND ME." Tony screamed. All I could do was nod. Tony then walked out and I cried myself to sleep.