The fight

Nicks POV:
After we got home I went straight to the tiktok bathroom to think. Yeah I like Y/N but seeing her kiss Tony makes me think that she doesn't like me back. Tony walks into the bathroom to start filming at tiktok and gives me a smirk. I couldn't stand it anymore. I walked up to Tony. "DO YOU MIND LEAVING THE KIVE IF NY LIFE ALONE." Tony got mad that he went a punched me straight in the face. I couldn't stand the pain and screamed really loud.

Y/N POV:
I was talking to Kouvr about how I really liked Nick. " You should tell him how you feel then." "I wished but if Alex figures out then he would KILL ME. He said I wasn't allowed to date anyone here unless he gave me permission." I then heard a really loud scream come from the bathroom. I walked in there and saw Tony punching nick without him fighting back. I screamed so loud the entire house came to the bathroom. Alex and Ondreaz dragged Tony out while I took care of Nick. I looked at him and saw him crying, I have never seen him cry before. Before I took care of him I gave him a big hug. Even though my shirt would get stained because he was bleeding I didn't care. I started with his nose which was really bloody. " So Nick can you explain to me what the hell happen between you and Tony." Nick didn't say anything and ignored the question. I though back to what Kouvr said and did exactly that. " Nick I don't know if you feel the same but I love you. When Tony kissed me it didn't mean anything to me he only did that because my ex was at the restaurant and was trying to get back with me. I have loved you since I first met you." After those words came out of my mouth he kissed. NICK FRICKEN AUSTIN JUST KISSED ME.

Nicks POV:
I just kissed Y/N. "Y/n/n I have loved you since I first met you too. When Tony kissed you I got so jealous that I though you didn't like me back and I don't think that would have work. I know that Alex doesn't want us to date but would you be my secret girlfriend until Alex accepts us being together." "I would love that nick but we can't tell anyone." We kissed one last time before I finished cleaning him up. When we walked back out there Tony gave Y/N a smirk and a look that made me want to gag. Yes, Tony is good looking but he is more like an fuckboy which is never good. Tonight was the night that me and Y/N always cuddled and watched movies because we were great friend so we finished eating and that. We fell asleep in each other arms and I still couldn't believe that Y/N was all mine.

Author Note:
Sorry for not uploading. I was super busy and I couldn't come up with any ideas. Thanks to @whatevs2008 for coming up with an amazing story. I will try and post tomorrow but if not Thursday because I'm very busy Wednesday.