13

A couple months later:

Y/n pov:

Lets get you all caught up should we. Well first me and nick are great friends, more like best friends. Me and Tony are now good friends. We put everything in the past. Charli and Chase got back together. Alex has been trying to get me and Nick back together. I would say life is going pretty good. Ryland has been trying to get me to go on a date with him a couple of times but I always declined. I've told him many times that I still like Nick but he doesn't get it. So life is great.

After moving into the new Hype House everything has been hectic. I had my own room but when Charli and Dixie visit and stay the night Charli bunks with me. I don't mind though because we talk a lot about either drama that is happening or talking bout hers and Chases relationship or me and Nicks. She keeps telling me just to go and tell him but since Darianka became part of the house he's been hanging out with her. Nick and I usually have a movie night every Friday but he always cancels or never shows up so I end up watching movies by myself. Last Friday I went out to get something to drink and more snacks. I saw lights still on in the living room and went to see if anyone was in there and when I walked around the corner, I saw Nick and Darianka having a make-out session on the couch. I quickly walked away with everything and went back up into my room. Charli wasn't staying the night so I couldn't tell her anything so I quietly cried while watching the Titanic.

Nick has been dating Darianka for a week and I'm hurting on the inside. Every time they do something Darianka always gives me a smirk. I knows she does this because she hates me. The rest of the house doesn't know all the stuff she did in the past. I used to dance with Kenzie and I was actually there when her Instagram account got hacked by her. I saved screenshots from it and everything. I decided to try and tell Thomas about this but knowing him he won't believe me. "YO THOMAS WHERE ARE YOU". I walked into his room to see him sitting there. "Thomas can I talk to you real quick." He nodded his and I started telling him about Darianka's past. I showed him the screenshots that I had of Kenzies account and of my account. Yes, Darianka also hacked my instagram account. Thomas called an emergency meeting with everyone, including Nick and Darianka. Thomas started talking about the situation Darinaka had in the past and showed all the screen shots I had. He then asked if Darianka should be apart of the house or no. Obviously Nick was the only one that said that she should be apart of the house while everyone else didn't want her to be apart of the house.

That night Nick came into my room yelling at me. "HOW COULD YOU GET DARIANKA KICKED OUT. YOU KNEW I LIKED HER A LOT BUT NO YOU WANTED TO RUIN THE RELATIONSHIP I HAD WITH HER. ARE YOU JEALOUS OF OUR RELATIONSHIP OR DO YOU REALLY WANT TO DATE ME AGAIN. AFTER THIS I DON'T THINK WE WILL EVER DATE AGAIN. DON'T LOOK OR TALK TO ME AGAIN." He walked out and slammed the door behind him. I started to bawl my eyes out. My beset friend/ crush doesn't want anything to do with me. I called Charli and asked if I could stay the night at her house in L.A and she said sure. I packed some stuff and told Thomas and Alex where I would be for a little. When I walked downstairs Nick and Paper were talking and looked at me. Paper look at me and Nick came up to me. "Y/n where are you going" I turned to him and screamed, " SO NOW YOU CARE ABOUT ME. NOT EVEN FIVE MINUTE AGO YOU TOLD YOU DIDN'T ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME. SO NO I WILL NOT LET YOU KNOW WHERE I'M GOING. AND DON'T BOTHER ASKING ALEX OR THOMAS BECAUSE I ALREADY TOLD THEM NOT TO TELL YOU." I walked out the door and hopped in the Uber and I was off to Charli'.

A/n: Sorry about the wait. I wanted to finish of school on a good note and not be distacted by anything. But since I am out