The next day

Y/n POV:
The next morning I woke up in a empty bed. When I walked downstairs there was note for me on the counter. It said, "Hey Y/n me and the boy's went to get breakfast and the girls went to get Starbucks. We didn't want to wake you but we already knew what you wanted. Stay safe and don't do anything stupid.-nick and the rest of the house." Me thinking I was alone I went and sat on the couch and watched some Netflix. Ten minutes later i heard someone come down the stairs. When I looked over it was tony. I quickly got up and tried to go back in my room. Tony grabbed me by the waist and wouldn't let go. But little did tony know me and nick have these bracelets so we made up codes when we tap on it. I tapped our code for me being uncomfortable around tony and nick sent the code saying they're on their way back. Addison was the first to come in and notice how uncomfortable I was around tony. Addison called for me and I quickly ran to her. Amalie came and saw us. She took a picture and waited for nick to get gone. When he walked in the door Amalie ran up to him and showed him the picture. Nick wasn't upset because he already knew. "It's ok Nicky I know you don't want to show your feelings right now. We should kick the slut out and everything would be great." "That's where your wrong, I already knew about that tony situation so maybe we should not allow you to be in this house anymore." Nick replied. I already ran away because Amalie called me a slut. Incase you didn't know back in my old school I was always called a slut. There was a rumor going around saying that I slept with the entire football team which was even true because I'm still a virgin. Nick quickly came into the room and hugged me like there was no tomorrow. He started playing with my hair and saying sweet things into my ear. Thomas came into my room and had to tell me something.

A/n: sorry for the long wait. Because of online school I haven't really gotten the chance to upload. I will try to upload this week because I'm on my "spring break" so yeah