Light Yagami <3

Name: Rei Lawliet

Alias: Riyo

Age: 19

Personality: Smart, quiet, loves her sweets.

Family: L’s little sister.

Friends: Near, Matsuda

Looks:

How you met-

I walked through the halls with Soichiro-san, he was talking to me about the case at the moment while I was sucking on a strawberry lollipop, taking it all in.

“We have some new leads on Kira, and I need you to go through them and maybe go over them with Ryuuzaki.” Soichiro said as he handed me some files as we walked down the hall.

“Sure.” I said as I took the files and headed into the room that my brother was in where he was talking to a boy about my age.

“Light? What’re you doing here?” Soichiro asked.

“Hey dad, I’m here about the Kira case.” Light said.

“He is?” I asked looking at my brother with an eyebrow raised.

L nodded and took a bite out of the piece of cake he had on a plate.

“I’ll leave you to it.” Soichiro said as he walked out.

“Hi, I’m Light, Yagami.” Light said as he held his hand out to me.

“Riyo.” I said shaking his hand then taking a seat next to my brother, pulling my legs up to my chest like him then starting to lazily flip through the reports.

How he told you-

I sighed in annoyance as I watched Misa practically merge herself into Light’s arm, it actually looked weird to watch.

“Uh, no offence, but do you think you could save that for when I’m not around, you’re making me nauseous.” I said as I turned a page in the file I was looking at.

“So don’t look.” Misa said as she rolled her eyes.

I pulled my lollipop out of my mouth then gave an evil grin as I threw it at her, making it land right in her blonde hair.

“What the hell!?” She screamed as she stood up, running to the bathroom.

I snickered as I heard a scream of terror, followed by her running out of the office.

“Thank you, so much.” Light sighed as he watched me unwrap another lollipop then stick it in my mouth.

“No problem.” I said as I began to read again.

After a few hours of basically nothing, Light asked me out to some coffee.

“Sure.” I shrugged.

We went to a quiet little coffee store where I asked for some coffee which was extremely milky and sugary.

“You sure like your sweets huh?” Light asked as he watched me tip my 7th packet of sugar into the cup.

“Yep.” I nodded as I stirred it then took a sip.

“So, how’re things with Matsuda?” Light asked.

“What things?” I asked as I blinked.

“Ryuuzaki told me that you were dating.” Light said as he blinked.

“We’re not.” I said as I blinked a few times.

“Oh…That’s a relief.” Light said.

“How come?” I asked.